Aston Martin DB6 coupe a Red on Tan - RHD For Sale (1968)
1968 Aston Martin DB6 coupe - RHD
- Driver Level Our Aston Martin was well maintained and cared for and had a recent service and detail completed by Classic Showcase. It is very original with a wonderful patina. This fine motorcar is finished in its original DuBonnet Red paint.
- The interior has new natural tan Garrett leather throughout.
-- A rare option, the Wabasto sunroof operates as it should and is large enough to allow plenty of sunshine into the cabin.
- This gem is also equipped with the rare power steering option.
- The instruments have been rebuilt by Nisonger in New York and they all function accurately.
- The massive 4-liter straight-6 cylinder engine was been rebuilt by Norwood of Dallas and is an engineering marvel. It produces 282hp at 5500 RPM thanks to twin overhead camshafts and triple SU carburetors that have been recently overhauled.
- It has good oil pressure and never runs hot or overheats. A new electronic fuel pump has also been recently installed.
- The brake system is sound, as it has been gone through and the booster was rebuilt.
- The exhaust manifold is ceramic coated for better heat management and the headlight covers are actually glass, not plastic.
- The gearbox shifts nicely through the gears of the ZF 5-speed manual transmission. The full OEM exhaust system is new and provides a fantastic soundtrack for your motoring pleasure.
- This is a much loved addition to the historic Aston line and certainly an outstanding example of classic elegance. Performance 282hp 6 cylinder 4 liter engine, 3 SU carburetors Transmission 5 speed manual transmission Color Red with Tan leather interior Brakes Girling disc Miles 39,889 Tires Wheels Chrome wire wheels with 3 eared knockoffs Suspension Independent front, rear live axel
Serious Astin martin collectors please...
This car can be exported form the California USA shipping port...at your cost...or about 1k to the UK port...
$185,000. USD or American dollars
Price (GBP)£123358. in the UK pounds...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts