Triumph 2000 MK1 - sedan - go yellow w 4-spd For Sale (1967)
1967 Triumph 2000 MK1 4-Door Sedan
Color: light yellow(outside) / red (inside)
- When did you last see one in the USA?
- Here we have a very rare sport saloon this side of the atlantic twin carbs.
- A solid rust-free California car.
- These cars had factory rally success back in the sixties.
- Has the original toolkit and a new factory replacement carpet kit.
- This turn~key car runs and drives great.
• Power Disc Brakes
You might want to tell the collector I,m from the uk and there were not any rustfree cars left on the road when I left there 30yrs ago so a tiptop car over.
- There is usually a patchwork quilt of welded panels this car has never seen a torch in its life -- and has always been a Bay Area in sunny Californai.
This car runs and drives has a new still in the orig bmc box carpet kit (in itself collectible ) .
- Serious colelctors please...
- This car can be exported...at your cost...or about 1k more to the UK port...in a shared container for 5 weeks...
Price: $6,800.00- USD or American dollars...Firm
Price (GBP) £4458. in the UK pounds...Firm
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts