Click here to list ALL Makes
1957 Facel Vega FV3 Coupe - a Silver on Black driver w low m For Sale1957 Facel Vega FV3 Coupe
- a Turn-key driver ready to enjoy
- Approximately 351 cars were hand-built in the short life of the FV Series. All were stylish, luxurious and fast. Naturally they were also very expensive - prices were comparable to those of the equivalent Rolls Royce - and were bought by the rich and famous seeking something different and distinctive.
The FV3 is a particularly interesting model (in addition to its rarity) because it marks the point in the history of the mark where the true personality of modern Facel Vega takes shape.
- It is a very luxurious 'grand routier' model with excellent roadholding capabilities and an overwhelming engine capacity.
- This 'majestic' sports car, with its two-tone Gregio Glacé (gray metallic) and Black exterior, complimented by black interior upholstery shows very characteristic details of ravishing French design.
-The automobile is very comfortable, even at very high speeds. Beautifully restored some time ago, the car features the finest leather seats, a lustrous walnut dashboard, power windows, push button transmission, and all the luxury one can ever wish in a classic car.
All bright work at the exterior is not chromed, rather fabricated of stainless steel.
The steel body is straight and smooth, and built upon a very strong steel tubular chassis.
- This FV3’s Chrysler 4.5L V8 runs strong, while car track smooth and straight down the road.
- Featuring great performance coupled with exceptional luxury, the FV3 surly is a rare example among the hand-built motorcars of yesteryear.
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
- This running car can be exported...at your cost...or about $1,500- more to the UK port...in a shared container for 5 weeks...
Only: $86,500.- USD or American dollars...
|This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts|