1952 MG Roadster - a clean & fast Green(~)Tan w 1650cc 4-spd For Sale
1952 MG Roadster - Convertible- Cabriolet
USA miles 85k
It has been said the Brits tend to be proper and traditional.
- Perhaps some in the upper crust.
- What about this then—a British Hot Rod.
- “Irreverent” you say?
What about “Perfect”?- This car looks like a typical MG TD Roadster trimmed in average British Racing Green paint.
- True to form, it was not rebuilt to be an elegant show piece and has a rust-free driver quality exterior to prove it.
- An average driver, however, it is not!
- Performance is brisk, maybe even stunning.
-- This car has a 1650 cc MGA engine mated to a 4-speed gear box with syncro’s in all but 1st gear.
- It is prepared with twin side drafts and delivers great horsepower, even in the Colorado Rockies.
- An enlarged TR-3b radiator handles the cooling.
- The brakes are 4-wheel disc (rather than the stock drum brakes) and are coupled with 5 new chrome Dayton wire wheels and165 x 15 radials.
- The dash has been modified to accept an excellent instrument cluster.
- This car is complete with a good black vinyl top, side curtains and tan tonneau cover, and an ivory/tan vinyl interior.
- For added safety, seat belts were installed along with the other modifications.
Fully rebuilt mechanically…..
You can enjoy it anywhere, anytime.
- It is equally perfect for fun tours or just daily errands.
- This TD has been in Colorado for a good part of its life.
- It runs great on the freeway, unlike a normal TD, with a 70 MPH comfort level.
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
- This running and driving car can be exported...at your cost...or about $1,500- more to the UK port...In a shared container for 5 weeks...
$22,500-- USD or American dollars...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts