Click here to list ALL Makes
1961 Mercedes 220SE Cabriolet solid clean Ivory(~)Red driver For Sale
|1961 Mercedes 220SE Cabriolet -Convertible - Roadster - Pagoda - 250se - 280se - Panton... |
located in the USA.
- Paint is original with exception right front fender blended years ago.
- The paint overall is average but no dents or big scratches,after a good polish and maybe a few areas blended it should be saved and will look nice.
- JUST DROPPED THE PRICE TO $79500.00 After dropping the car at my upholsterer as the only thing i would like to do is replace rear plastic in original canvas top and lubricate the hinges on top frame.
- The seats are all original as checked by my upholsterer and in very decent condition.
- The headliner original with little moisture stain.
- Door panels original but both side on bottom ripped and cracked wood all original but untouched and needs varnish. Carpets appear original and faded in color but not ripped.
- Trunk are nice comes with tools and 1 manual.
- The engine compartment is all original and untouched not cleaned either. mechanics :I just purchased a brand new fuel pump ,had fluids changed few hoses and battery replaced.
- I took the car out a drives very nice.
- The tires are older but car handles very well and shifts great brakes are Ok but the pedal is a bit hard.
- This car has nice rust free body with no accident history.
- Please understand this is a original car and not restored and I do not want to any restoring as it is all original I will replace the rear glass and instal front over riders on car and maybe polish and paint hub caps.
- Car was purchased new by mr William Roth in San Francisco and still remain in the familie name with black plates and has flyer from Mr Roth running for governor of CA.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,400 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious cab collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
$79,500. USD American dollars...