1949 Buick Super Convertible Solid Restored Original driver For Sale
1949 Buick Super Convertible - Cabriolet - Maroon on Tan
Located and made in the USA...
- Here is the NICEST 1949 Buick Super Convertible that you have ever seen.
- It Has a fresh restoration just completed with new paint, interior and top.
- The original straight 8 Cylinder engine runs and idles very smooth.
- The 3 speed transmission shifts like it did in 1949.
- It is still a 6 Volt.
- It has Hydraulic power windows, front seat and top.
- The wide white tires are new.
- Cruise the interstate at 70 miles per hour.
- The brakes stop good.
- It's a solid dry desert Arizona Car and was owned by the owner of Barnes Buick in Arizona and still has the Arizona title in his name.
- The is a VERY RARE and HARD TO FIND car.
- Don't miss out on it.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,400 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collector please...more pics coming and on request...
This car was $52,500. usd
Now Only $49,500. USD American dollars...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts