Click here to list ALL Makes
1963 Studebaker Daytona Wagonaire R2 - Rare 1 of 15 + 4-spd For Sale
|1963 Studebaker Daytona Wagonaire R2 - Very Rare Car SuperChaged 289 V-8 and 4 Speed car...|
Located and made in the USA...
- 1963 Studebaker Wagonaire The Studebaker Wagonaire was produced from 1963-1966.
- It featured a retractable sliding rear roof section designed by Brook Stevens allowing the vehicle to carry larger/taller items than any other vehicle of its size.
- Studebaker boasted that the Wagonaire could transport an upright full size refrigerator with ease.
- The Daytona version of the Wagonaire was offered in 1963-64 and was equipped was a larger V8 engine options and performance upgrades.
- The R2 Supercharged 289 with 4-speed floor shift manual transmission was the highest performance and most sought after of the Daytona Wagonaires.
- This car truly is the ultimate in performance and utility.
- Only 15 R2 Supercharged Wagons were made in 1963.
- Out of these 15, how many were 4-speed, and how many still survive today?
- Probably not many, but at least this one!
- This is a great piece of Studebaker performance history and a matching numbers car.
Engine runs well and has factory Avanti Carburetor with correct supercharger pieces.
- Runs and drives well, very quick and fun to drive.
- Transmission is the factory 4 speed with Hurst Super Shifter.
- Rear axle is factory "Twin Traction" with 3:73 gearing.
The car was repainted in 2000.
- At the same time the interior was gone through.
- Carpet, door panels and seats are all in great shape.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,400 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
$$ Best Offer USD American dollars...oBo...
RHD,Hawk GT V8 LPG (1962)
South African Car from Johannesburg,daily driver,reliable and solid.Partsservice is no problem in NL,everything available in USA.LPG tank is 90 ltr netto.
Engine 289,3spd OD on the floor(was column). .....
1965 Studebaker Wagonaire Daytona
This 1965 Studebaker Wagonaire Daytona is a wonderfully original rust free car. These are hard to find in this kind of condition. It's very straight and solid. It runs and drives but needs brake work. .....
Studebaker GT Hawk (MN) - $10,900 (1962)
1962 Studebaker GT Hawk for sale (MN) - $10,900
1962 Studebaker GT Hawk in very nice original condition,
motor was complete rebuilt 3000mil ago.
Car has 59,000 miles,
Blue exterior with Turquoise .....
Studebaker GT Hawk (WA) - $7,700 (1964)
1964 Studebaker GT Hawk for sale (WA) - $7,700
80k original miles. Automatic transmission.
Brown exterior paint with Brown Vinyl interior.
V8 289 engine.
Need a flat bed to pick it up.
Please call .....
Studebaker Avanti R3 Beige '64 (1964)
Bodywork. Length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 488/178/137/276 (192.4/70.4/54/109); weight : 1428 kg (3148 lb).
Engine. V8 4940 (301,5ci), 16 valves, 1 x 4 carb, manual .....
Studebaker Daytona Wagonaire '64 (1964)
Length: cm (in): 490 (193)
Width: cm (in): 182 (71.5)
Height: cm (in): 145 (57)
Wheelbase: cm (in): 287 (113)
Weight: kg (lb): 1580 (3487)