Click here to list ALL Makes
1963 Studebaker Daytona Wagonaire R2 - Rare 1 of 15 + 4-spd For Sale
|1963 Studebaker Daytona Wagonaire R2 - Very Rare Car SuperChaged 289 V-8 and 4 Speed car...|
Located and made in the USA...
- 1963 Studebaker Wagonaire The Studebaker Wagonaire was produced from 1963-1966.
- It featured a retractable sliding rear roof section designed by Brook Stevens allowing the vehicle to carry larger/taller items than any other vehicle of its size.
- Studebaker boasted that the Wagonaire could transport an upright full size refrigerator with ease.
- The Daytona version of the Wagonaire was offered in 1963-64 and was equipped was a larger V8 engine options and performance upgrades.
- The R2 Supercharged 289 with 4-speed floor shift manual transmission was the highest performance and most sought after of the Daytona Wagonaires.
- This car truly is the ultimate in performance and utility.
- Only 15 R2 Supercharged Wagons were made in 1963.
- Out of these 15, how many were 4-speed, and how many still survive today?
- Probably not many, but at least this one!
- This is a great piece of Studebaker performance history and a matching numbers car.
Engine runs well and has factory Avanti Carburetor with correct supercharger pieces.
- Runs and drives well, very quick and fun to drive.
- Transmission is the factory 4 speed with Hurst Super Shifter.
- Rear axle is factory "Twin Traction" with 3:73 gearing.
The car was repainted in 2000.
- At the same time the interior was gone through.
- Carpet, door panels and seats are all in great shape.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,400 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
$$ Best Offer USD American dollars...oBo...