Click here to list ALL Makes
1952 Willys M38 With Dunbar-Kapple Trailer Clean Sollid driv For Sale1952 Willys M38 With Dunbar-Kapple Trailer - Good clean Solid driver condition ready for action...
With Dunbar-Kapple Trailer
Located in the USA...
Brighton Motorsports is pleased to present this street legal 1952 Willys Army Jeep Model M-38 with lockable 1952 Dunbar-Kapple M-100 Engineer Ordnance Stock Trailer.
- This Korean War Jeep in Olive Drab over tan canvas was made to drive underwater, and is the last year for flat hood and fenders.
- The owner has been collecting Military paraphernalia for many years and when he goes to a show and sees a correct spare part he buys it and they are now included with the Jeep and Trailer (inventory listed below).
- Jeep and trailer clear and separate Titles.
The flat four cylinder engine has had a new fuel pump, spark plugs, throttle cable, gas tank, and carburetor.
- The transmission is three speed with HI/LO and 2/4 wheel drive. There are four drum brakes.
- There are two 12 volt batteries with the radio on a 24 volt system.
There are cat eyes on the front, a parade siren (disconnected), stock fire extinguisher with bracket, First Aid kit, front rope, collapsible water bucket, jack and handle, tire pressure gauge, tools under passenger seat, and the stock shovel and axe (Pioneer Tools) affixed to the side.
- The mounted 9’ Radio Whip Antenna has stock retainer that is rare and hard to find.
- The seats are original with redone canvas covers.
- All four tires are in excellent condition and the spare is unused.
- There is a summer canvas top and a winter top with doors.
- The top is a little rough and may be used as a template for a new one. There is a 5 gallon external fuel can on the back.
The working radio is an AN-VRC-10 with power supply and canvas cover.
- It also has a 50 foot mast antenna.
- Manual info for the radio is:
TM-11-286 Manual; Radio Sets, AN-VRC-10
TM-11-263 Manual; Radio Sets, AN-GRC9
TM-11-284 Manual; Radio Sets, AN-GRC-3 Thru 8
There is an aftermarket lunette universal hitch for the trailer.
- The top of this ½ ton Ordnance trailer is rare and very valuable and desired. Here are some Manual details for the trailer and tow bar;
TM-9-871A Manual; ¼ Ton 2 Wheel Cargo Trailer, M-100
TM-9-2330 Manual; Trailer, Cargo Amphibious
Tow Bar is TM-9-4910-593 Manual, Tow-Bar, Motor Vehicle
The inventory included is substantial, correct, and most of it is listed below:
• Two 5 Gallon Fuel cans and Two 5 Gallon Water cans
• Five years of Military Vehicles magazine
• Camouflage Kit including barracks bag with cover, poles, spreaders and netting (one side fall other side summer)
• Extra antenna bag
• Rare and great shape 4x4 utility ¼ Truck M-38 Manual TM-9-8012
• TM-9-1826A Manual, Carburetors (Carter)
• Spare carburetor
• Battery terminals
• License plate brackets
• Two Mortar round tubes
• Extensive collection of electrical parts, spark plugs, light bulbs, clips, footman loops
• Distributor, Air Breather, 2 Carbs, starter, cat eye lens, shocks, distributor wiring
• Canvas support rods (4), Two are spares
It is estimated that the value for the Trailer is $5,000, $4,000 in inventory, and $1,000 for the Radio.
- When all accessories are combined with the Jeep there is great value for the right appreciative person.
Can be exported at your cost...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
$24,900. USD American dollars...Firm...