Click here to list ALL Makes
1977 Datsun 280Z - Coupe clean Restored Silver & 5-Speed For Sale1977 Datsun 280Z - Coupe
Located in the USA.
2.8 Liter Inline Six
Body Style: 2 Door
- This stunning 1977 280Z just finished a full mechanical and cosmetic restoration (less than 500 miles and only 6 months on the build).
- The car started as a low mileage (79,300 miles) rust free California car.
- She was taken down to bare metal, and repainted to a very high standard. The suspension was fully restored, as were the brakes and all mechanicals.
- The engine and all mechanicals were done by Vinny Bidini of Bidini Motorsports.
Vinny is the premier DATSUN engine Guru in the Northeastern united states.
- He has undertaken the restoration of a number the championship winning BOB SHARP RACING cars used by PAUL NEWMAN in the 1970s and 1980s.
- She features the following modifications; ENGINE L 28 Bored 40 over New Pistons Balanced Blueprinted Reconditioned Rods & New Nuts& Bolts Turbo Oil Pump CYLINDER HEAD N42 Square Port Resurfaced Top, Bottom & Manifold Side.
- Stainless Steal Valves Isky Comp Springs & Retainers New Valve Collets & Valve Steam Seals Isky Camshaft New Chain, Guides& Tensioner Comp 3 Angle Valve Job All New Intake / Exhaust Studs / Nuts INTAKE Early Non Smog Open Runner Intake Coated In & Out New Injectors Removed Smog Control Bigger Throttle Body Cold Air Intake EXHAUST Motor Sport Auto Header Coated In & Out Motor Sport Auto Premium Turbo Exhaust Coated...
- In & Out SUSPENSION Tokico Springs 1&1/2 Inch Drop Tokico 5 Way Adjustable Shocks & Bump Stops Adjustable Camber Bushings All New Urethane Bushings All Wheel Bearings, Ball Joints, Tie Rods Replaced Larger Front Sway Bar & Stock Rear Bar DRIVE LINE / BRAKES Rebuild 5 Speed Trans, New Bearings, Synchronizers & Seals, Shifter Bushings New Clutch Master New Slave Cylinder & Hose New Clutch & Throw Out Bearing, Adjustable Fork New Brake Master Cylinder Slotted Brake Rotors Rebuilt Calipers Metal Master Brake Pads Stainless Steel Brake Flex Lines.
- As can be seen, no expense has been spared in the build of this car.
- The modified fuel injected engine is well tuned, gives great power (approx. 240HP) and torque.
- The engine compartment is detailed to a very high standard.
- THE ENGINE IS STUNNING!!!
- The headers and exhaust system are gorgeous, and look like works of art. The rest of the mechanicals were likewise restored.
- The 5-speed transmission was rebuilt, and a new clutch was installed.
- This car is an absolute HOOT to drive!!!
- The interior was restored, and is in excellent condition.
- The dash is a NOS replacement, and shows as new.
- She has a modern Kenwood stereo/cd/ipod radio installed. In addition, the seats and carpets have been restored and show well.
- The KONIG wheels and YOKOHAMA tires are new.
- The chrome, badging and lights are all in excellent condition.
- She comes with her correct spare tire, jack and tools. If you want the finest Z-CAR, then look no further.
Can be exported at your cost...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
$25,900. USD American dollars...
|This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts|