1964 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT - superb original UK RHD For Sale
- Manufactured on July 30th 1964 and dispatched to Chipstead Motors of Holland Park in London on July 31st 1964.
- Sold new in England and registered on September 28th 1964.
- This superlative Sprint GT has had only three recorded keepers and has clearly always been a well maintained and cared for car.
- A superb body restoration was carried out in 2005 by an Alfa Romeo specialist restorer, with the car being finished in its original colour combination. We were informed that all of the original panels were retained during the restoration, and a comprehensive photograph album accompanies the car which details the work carried out.
- Along with previous MOT certificates and tax discs from the 1970's and 1980's, the history file contains a delightful note book diarising the ownership of the second owner, logging his journey dates and mileages, as well as repairs he and garages carried out on the car.
- During the car's early life it benefited from the original 1600 (1,570cc) engine being replaced with a highly desirable 1750 (1,779cc) unit.
- This is a fantastic, original right hand drive example of Alfa Romeo's iconic "step-front" Bertone styled coupe that would be very difficult to improve upon.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts