Click here to list ALL Makes
1971 Alfa Romeo GT Junior Step-Front 1750 SOLD
|- This fantastic GT Junior is a superb example of the classic Step-Front (Scalino) Bertone design that has been well built over the last fifteen years by the previous and current owners into a very exciting fast-road car.|
- Manufactured on September 26th 1970 and finished in Hawthorn white (changed to light blue c.1997) with a black vinyl interior. It was invoiced to Alfa Romeo London on September 29th 1970.
- Sold new in England as a right hand drive car and registered on January 15th 1971.
- After ten years of ownership, the current enthusiastic Alfa Romeo Owners Club member owner of this superlative car has sadly decided to sell it due to the purchase of an Alfa Romeo 156 GTA Super 2000 racing car.
- 130Bhp 1,779cc engine.
- 2000cc Rear axle ratio with limited slip differential.
- Alfaholics stainless steel exhaust system including manifold.
- GTA style wheels in 6.5Jx14 size.
- Harvey-Bailey sports suspension.
- The engine, gearbox, and rear axle were re-built in 2004.
- This car attended the Alfa Romeo Centenary celebrations in Milan in June 2010.
- The bumpers are supplied with the car.
- The body of this car has received much care and attention over the last ten years by the Alfa Romeo specialist restorer Mike Spenceley at MGS Coachworks, allowing it to be presented in the fantastic condition it is today.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE