Click here to list ALL Makes
Superb Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow Series 1 SOLD (1968)
|Absolutely beautiful Series 1 'Chippendale' Silver Shadow in wonderful condition. Originally supplied in March 1968 by Broughtons of Cheltenham and still with its original key fob and tax disc holder. |
The Series 1 Silver Shadow is the most collectible of them all, with the best interior and genuine hand-built craftsmanship.
Finished in Sable with brick red fine line and stunning cream leather interior, this car has never been been restored and retains all its originality with delightful patina.
Large history file and service history, with much original documentation including all handbooks, radio instructions etc.
Only four owners including me since new. Previous owner 32 years. 77,000 miles over 44 years.
• 6,230cc V8 with GM Hydramatic 4-speed automatic
• Meticulously maintained by Colbrook Specialists
• Tax exempt and £150 a year specialist insurance
• MoT until September 2012.
• Recent exhaust, new fuel pumps and starter motor
• All hydraulics in fine condition
• Factory air conditioning
• Original Radiomobile radio, fully working
• Power front seats, windows and aerial in fine order
• Perfect wood, rear picnic tables, unused ashtrays
• All chrome in excellent condition
• Sheepskin overrugs front and rear
• Full toolkit.
• Correct Avon radial tyres
This is a pampered car and no expense has been spared to keep it that way. Becoming very rare in this condition. Summer use only and supplied with interior/exterior car covers. One of the very best. £13,500.