1956 Speedster Pre-4 Cam Four CaM - Solid Ivory driver For Sale
1956 Speedster Pre 4 cam Four CaM - Carrera
Located in the USA..
- Not a matching number motor, but it has a correct 547 Carrera motor.
- Not much documentation.
There is now Ivory 1957 Speedster 4 Cam -
A turn~key driver ready for a new owner.
- Complete car.
There car is solid with the original floors ect...No Rust...
Listed details and questions.
Is this an original matching numbers, well documented car? No and not much history
Where in the US is it located now? California
What is the asking price? $770,000 USD
I assume this is the original engine roller bearing type. Yes, correct 547 roller bearing motor, but not matching
Ok looks good
So we both go a act quick on this one.
When and who did restoration?
Does it have letter of authenticity, and or kardex? If so, please send. Yes, but shows not matching engine. Trans and panels match.
How many miles on engine? In freshening now
Is it in concourse condition Near.
Do you have under body photos, and more of car? In a month or so.
Do you have photos of restoration? No
This Porsche is the 3rd of just 151 Factory built Carrera Speedsters. It is one of the earliest examples known to survive.
- This Carrera Speedster was built in December, 1955. It was completed and issued a certificate of origin on January 4, 1956. In the fall of 1955, Porsche experimented with seven pre-production Carrera Speedsters fitted with various four-cam engines and other modifications.
- This was done in order to test the idea of a limited production run of cars that would be made available to select clients...
- The first of these was completed on September 14th, 1955. The second prototype was built in November with the remaining five being built in early December. Shortly thereafter, a limited run of just eight production Carrera Speedsters were assembled in the final weeks of December 1955. As already noted, this particular car was the 3rd of these completed. The remaining 136 Carrera Speedsters built after January 1956 all utilized the revised 356A Speedster bodies
Can be exported at your cost.
- Serious collectors please...more pics and details coming soon and on request...
$$ Best Offer... USD American dollars...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts