Here's my MG B GT (Tax Exempt) 1972. Sadly selling on it's anniversary, but due to other commitments i must let her go:
- Colour: Midnight Blue
- Engine Size: 1.8L
- Drives superbly, very quick acceleration, gearbox is tight and Oil pressure is a steady 60 lbs
- Some cosmetics required to paintwork
- Door cards provided just need attaching
- Speedo, Tachometer are sitting there waiting to be connected
- Oil/Water gauge [Smiths] and Petrol gauge [Smiths] both connected
- Unfinished project
- MOT'ed [until February 2013], Tax Exempt etc.
- Insuring this has been really cheap around £190.00 per year.
- Has had some money spent on it. An appreciating asset.
* Just drop me a message if you want to see more photos.
- Thank you -
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts