Click here to list ALL Makes
900 Turbo Immaculate Condition SOLD (1989)
|We have owned this immaculate 1989 8V full pressure Turbo for 10 years. It has had one previous owner, after being a Saab dealership demonstrator. It was one of the last of the type built in Finland, where they prided themselves on a better build quality than in Trolhatten. Saab Owners Club concors winner.|
Mileage is a low 58700 miles. The car is always garaged, and only taken out in the summer. Our reason for selling is that is it does not get used enough to justify keeping anymore, so should be enjoyed by another enthusiast, who will continue to care for it.
MOT end March 2013,on SORN for the winter, regularly serviced with Mobil 1 oil only, with some work carried out by local Saab specialists. Recent new clutch, slave cylinder and release bearing, also water pump.
Other points of note:
• Upgraded Red Box specification APC turbo controller.
• Headlining replaced.
• Jetex Performance exhaust, very effective without sounding offensive.
• Discrete Blaupunkt head unit and upgraded front in dash speakers.
• Mountney steering wheel and wooden gear knob (originals available).
• Clear front indicators (originals available).
• Original sunroof wind deflector, side vent covers and rare rear decal panel.
• Paintwork professionally prepared by Prism Detailing Glasgow, to an outstanding level, just before being offered for sale.
• Some assorted spares included.
We think it will be hard to find another example in this original condition, so feel welcome to view.