1970 SEMA Pro Touring Cuda = 572 Hemi + 4 Speed Mods For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert west....
1970 SEMA Pro Touring Cuda, 572 Hemi...$122,000..usd.
- This full-on, Pro Touring 1970 Plymouth Cuda with a 572 Hemi is a dream come true for any Mopar collector.
- Then let's throw in the fact it was built as a performance show car for Sema and now you're really talking.
- The complete restoration focused on keeping a very era specific look with every up-grade you could ever want, or even dream of.
- First of all, the front K member was replaced with a magnum force unit which was built for the car and supports the coil over front suspension.
- All-aluminum 572 CI Hemi with serpentine belt system, backed by a Passion Performance 4 Speed with a gear vender over drive, she produces just over 750 base horse power with over 600 Ft lbs...of torque with Dana 60 rear end by LPW.
- The interior of the car received everything new and the car has all the modern comforts including the addition of ice cold air conditioning and a crazy JBL sound system.
- The stealth dash replacement hides the vents below and power window controls are hidden as manual window cranks.
- The subtle custom touches are what make this Cuda stand out from the rest.
- Stop on a dime with Wilwood disc brakes on all four corners, and finished off in brilliant Sassy Grass Green, it just doesn't get any better than this. (The build list and upgrades are extensive so call for the whole enchilada).
- Offered at $122,000..usd...
- Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
- This car can be exported...at your cost...or about $1,500- more to the UK port...in a shared container for 5 weeks...
$122,000...-- USD in American dollars...
Plymouth Hemi Cuda (1970)
Offered for sale is my genuine 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda
This car is not a clone, it is the real deal.
Reduced price to £84,500...
I would like this car to remain in the UK or Europe. I hate to see .....
1970 Plymouth 'Cuda Convertible Automatic..show standard
A Rare Opportunity!.... Here is a matching numbers 1970 ‘Cuda Convertible, believed one of only two in the UK .This car is on the Chrysler Register with accompanying letter.
Often quoted as being the .....