Click here to list ALL Makes
1957 Porsche 356A 1500 GT Carrera Speedster = Rare 1 of 74 For Sale
Located in the USA...
1957 Porsche 356A 1500 GT Carrera Speedster
Price:$1,450,000.. USD dollars.
1500 GT 4-Cam
1957 Porsche 356A 1500 Carrera GT Speedster - chassis number 83413 was delivered on June 19, 1957 to Hoffman Motors, the Porsche distributor in New York City. The GT was sold to the first owner who lived in the Detroit area. It was then purchased by the second owner who lived in Hollis, New York. The third owner bought the GT from him on September 15, 1985 with 24,053 miles.
- This GT Speedster has no known racing history which probably accounts for the excellent condition of the body.
- There is no evidence of the GT ever having any rust or accident damage and it still has all of its original numbered panels.
-All 1957 GT were delivered with steel decks and doors.
- The third owner proceeded to do a complete restoration to the highest lever of quality!
- The engine was built by Bill Doyle of Rennesportwerk from a unnumbered 692 case and has 40mm Weber sand-cast carbs.
- The body was done by a local 356 expert, Brian Doherty of Meister Restorations over a three year process; the body was taken to bare metal and done on a rotisserie with no expense spared.
- Autos-International did the seats and supplied the interior.
- The GT was then shown in 1990 and 1991 and won many Best of Show and First in Class awards in both 356 Registry and Porsche Parade events at the national level. The GT was shown in color on the cover of the 356 Registry in the early 1990s.
- The GT has been stored and serviced and still is in show condition! The GT has been entered in the California Millie Miglia race in 2005 and the Colorado Grand and has preformed without a flaw.
- All numbers match (except for engine) with a factory Certificate of Authenticity from Porsche to verify that it is a GT and is correct color (Ruby Red).
- It is complete with the original equipment including: big Carrera GT brakes, alloy wheels, GT fuel tank, Carrera Gauges, tools, books and records.
- According to our sources this is the seventh GT Speedster built out of only 74 produced.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
Porsche 356 A Coupè 1600 (1958)
Completely restored. Mint condition - collector´s piece.
Restored with great efforts to reach maximum perfection, including extended photo report.
Older ownership documents.
Porsche 356 Cabrio restoration Doctorclassic.eu (1950)
Doctorclassic is a family business specializing in the comprehensive renovation and servicing of vintage Porsche and Mercedes vehicles. We cooperate with world class experts in the automotive industry. .....