Click here to list ALL Makes
Complete set of moulds to build the 356 Speedster SOLD (1960)
|I have everything to start you're own 356 replica LHD business... |
1. Moulds from the body - afcors proff on a spit
2. Moulds from the front trunck
3. Moulds from the front truck inside finition
4. Moulds from both doors
5. Moulds from engine lid
6. Moulds from front and rear bumper
7. Moulds from the dash finition (eyebrow)
8. Moulds from engine bay finishing
9. Moulds from convertible bracelet for the front window
10. Moulds from speedster seat
11. A adjustable steel table for chassis shortening. Because adjustable afors also for any other kitcar.
12. The mould for folding the front alu frame for the window
13. Prototype for another dash finiting. Ready to mould
14. Prototype from a hardtop, ready to mould.
15. Subframe to take the measurements to fabricate them for this body.
Will trade in Mercedes R107 SL - W111 coupé or W113 project