Click here to list ALL Makes
SAAB 9000 “Anniversary” CSE 2.3 F P T 1997 SOLD
|I have been a Saab enthusiast for 25 years, having owned 7 different ones.|
This one has been mine for 12 years, always serviced regularly by main Saab agents or by West Midlands Saab Specialists.
• Midnight Mica Metallic, beige leather upholstery, manual gearbox, trim and carpet in good condition
• Genuine 131K miles, previous MOT certificates (from 2001), stamped service book and large folder of documentation and bills.
• Only 3 owners from new.
• Ignition uprated to Trionic 7 and ECU remapped by Karl at Noobtune
• Strut brace fitted
• Dampers renewed to OEM specs
• MOT till July 2017
• Just serviced
• No rust, good paintwork, only a few dings as on any 19-year old car
• Both front wings renewed approx 3 years ago
• Recent new head gasket, heater matrix and radiator
• Good tread depth on all 4 tyres
• Sport steering wheel
• Wood door cappings
• Super Aero Alloys
• Cruise control
• Two keys and fobs
• Factory immobiliser
• Towbar & twin electrics, used only occasionally for small caravan or trailer
Everything on the car works as it should – all electrics and ACC fully working; the gearbox is smooth, there are no unusual noises from the engine or turbo and it pulls very strongly as expected.
With the added power available from the remap, overtaking is very swift and safe. This is a very competent vehicle which I have always looked after.