* 74k miles, factory V8 car
* Bullet proof 350 (5.7 litre) 4 bolt engine with double hump heads
* 750 Edelbrock carburettor
* 2 speed power glide transmission
* Line lock
* Full roll cage
* 373 10 bolt posi
* New axles ½ studs
* Southside traction bars
* Frame connectors
* Drive-shaft loop
* Over 400 hp, we are told, to match its fast looks
* Gorgeous interior, with new autometer gauges
* Great drive with a killer sound track
1969 Camaro SS 8 LITRE Supercharged pushing 750hp,original black with black interior from factory,immaculate coachwork,engine bay chromed,imported to ireland from US,car has to be seen.phone for full .....
Very reluctant sale of my 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS.
I've had the car for 4 years and spent over £25k improving the handling and performance.
The Car Has-
- a 350ci Stroker motor, Dynod at 425bhp.