Click here to list ALL Makes
VW T25 Campervan + 12 Months MOT For Sale (1986)We are selling our campervan due to never using it. It's getting warmer outside so she needs to go to someone who will make use of it.
We bought it back in 2014 and later realised the body work at the front was a mess. We recently had a brand new front end installed along with a few side panels and the lower half completly resprayed. This was at a cost of £6k. The van has only covered 30 miles since.
The van has the usual camper features -
- Rock and roll bed
- Dual power circuits
- Fridge freezer (gas/12v/mains)
- Gas hob + grill
- Electric water tap
- Lots of storage space
- Full curtains all round
The following bits were sorted out during our ownership -
- New panels + repray as mentioned above (last year)
- Gear linkages rebuilt (last year)
- Various rust patches under van treated and sprayed (last year)
- Full service including oil filter, oil and diesel filter (last week)
- Refurbed wheels (last year)
- New leisure battery (last year)
- New battery (today)
- New glow plugs (today)
- MOTd (today)
The not so great bits -
- There are various marks on the fibre glass roof. These are purely cosmetic and are not hugely noticeable
- There is a small oil leak somewhere under the engine. Not a lot, just a few drops when ever used.
- The front seats are a bit shabby so could do with replacing at some point
- The pasenger door handle can get stuck sometimes
- Missing one of the plastic heater control levers
- The grain effect on some of the storage cupboards is faded.
- The interior cushions look a bit date
The van will aslo include the below -
- Plates, cups and cuttlery
- Full drive away awning
- Beach wind breaker
- Full size cover for the van
- Lots of other bits
- Very long power hookup + Y cable
The van is in great condition and drives without issues. Please arrange a viewing if you plan to buy. Payment will be either bacs or cash. Please bring proof of insurance if you wish to test drive.
More pictures can be found below -
Below are the advisories from the MOT -
- Brake hose has slight corrosion to ferrules Nearside Rear (Cosmetic surface rust)
- Brake hose has slight corrosion to ferrules Offside Rear (Cosmetic surface rust)
- Parking brake cable insecure (Now fixed)
- Nail in tyre Nearside Rear 9 Replaced
There is nothing else advised on the MOT paperwork. I can provide a copy if anyone requires it.