- Good home required for very original, great condition, pampered, early LHD White dash TR4
- Born 4/6/62 (Heritage certificate) registered 1963 and lived all of her life up till 2014 in dry North Carolina. Had 4 owners, 2nd owner from 1965 - 2014 (he was a founder member of TR club of the Carolinas) covered & garaged with dehumidifier in cabin during my ownership.
- Good original shut lines, no sagging or scraping!
- Waxoiled with photos of chassis pre treatment.
- Horn works! (Rare on TR4!)
- No expense spared, nearly £10,000 spent in last 6 years (US/UK specialists) on mechanicals (including expensive new long neck rad/fuel tank) with all bills to prove, too much to list (straight original body & chassis not requiring work) recent UK work in my ownership completed by renowned experts Southern Triumph Services.
- Service & MOT completed late May 2017, went straight through.
- Rebuilt engine & transmission has roughly 17k (around 125k total) this work was prior to the £10k spent in last 6 years.
- Retrimmed interior.
- Handbook/workshop manual/photos of work/USB stick/lots of paperwork/expensive tailored TR4 cover
- Repaint in durable acrylic enamel paint (not Triumph signal red)
- Top quality hood with unusual covered eyelets.
- 5 virtually brand new matching Vredestein tyres.
- Upgrade servo brakes fitted.
- Beautiful original reliable straight car, any inspection, drives lovely, reluctant sale due baby on the way means I won't have time for my baby! Great investment opportunity (just look into TR4 price rises over last decade) on an increasingly appreciating British classic £20,750
Triumph TR4 - 1962, in ivory color matched with red interior trim, 2.100cc, right hand drive, comes with surrey top (but no soft top and soft top metal frame), driven in competitions, engine rebuilt commissioned .....
Body off restoration around 10 years ago with photos.
Light use since so paint still 9/10 and no rust.
Recent major work including overhauled gearbox, starter, clutch slave cylinder and heater.
1964 Triumph TR4 with rare original white dashboard and overdrive painted in Triumph racing green. These cars are increasing in price year on year are not only a sound investment but a most enjoyable .....
Fully restored in late 1990’s. Also had in excess of £30,000 of work carried out by Revington TR and Sigma Engineering in early 2000’s. Comprehensively uprated for road use, classic rallies, hillclimbs .....
Here for sale is a highly sought after Triump TR4, manufactured in 1964. Brought in brand new in that same year, this particular TR4 has only seen tropical weather its whole life and thus has avoided .....
The name “Triumph” Instantly brings to mind the iconic British sport cars of the 1960’s land the TR4 was defiantly one of those cars! Code named "Zest" during development, the car was based on the chassis .....
Extremely well-preserved and original, this ’67 TR4A IRS represents the best period of the TR4’s evolution and offers a fantastic time capsule-effect as well. Originally delivered in Germany, the car .....