Click here to list ALL Makes
FIAT 133 like brand new For Sale (1976)
|Hello Fiat fans !|
With heavy heart I must sell my carefully restored rare Fiat 133
The reason of selling is very simple I need additional space in garage for my next project.
Fiat was produced in - 1976
During renovation project plenty money has been spent on mechanical, body and painting works . The car is great fun to drive, looks fabulous and almost as new.
We have additional paperwork detailing (script with photos from every stage of restoration process)
This small Fiat is almost completely assembled of new or restored parts.
The following works was completed:
- Body full re-painted in original yellow in high standard,
- All body parts are safe anticorrosive using special materials ľunderbody looks fresh and almost as new,
- New upholstery in leatherette black ,
- Suspension and brakes fixed with new parts : NOS ! ( front +rear),
- Brand new exhaust system,
- Brand New tires ,
- Engine and gearbox has been checked ( excellent oil pressure and dry ) , sealed and new painted,
- Many parts of interior was replaced or refreshed, as a whole looks pretty good,
- Lighting around the car in top condition , electricity restored - works perfectly
- Chrom bumpers in very acceptable condition
FIAT is parked in the South of Poland- Kielce,
Dutch registration papers (you can register this car without any
problems in whole EU).
The car drives perfectly, smooth and sounds like straight from factory in 70's
For more details please mail to : [email protected]
1975 FIAT 124 SPIDER
1975 FIAT 124 SPYDER
5 speed manual
Red with beige leather interior with beige hood.
Paint and interior is original - hood is good overall.
Normal wear and tear.
Car is .....
124 SPORT COUPÉ,1600c.c, 115hp (1970)
I am selling my car to vacate my garage. He stands 6 years ago.
i do not accept changes. I just want to sell. I have all documents in order. Please send questions and offers by email.
grateful for .....
FIAT 124 1.6 COUPE (1974)
Chassis no.: 02+++ 541
Power: 109/80 hp/kW
A beautiful example of this iconic and continuously appreciating classic! .....
X19 BERTONE DESIGNED (1979)
Chassis no.: 010******60
Power: 95/63 hp/kW
This car is in very good condition. This is lovely period piece and accessory for owners and enthusiasts.
Fiat Jungla 600 Rare and Hard to Find Convertible (1970)
My name is Franco and our Company name is Italian Classic Cars Tel: 00 39 338 813 9449.
Offered is a 1970 Fiat Jungla 600 Convertible with a 4cyl 767 cc Engine finished in bright Red and Red and White .....
Fiat Moretti MiniMoke (1976)
Fiat Moretti MiniMoke good interior and exterior,good engine needs to put the hood.
Wonderful Fiat 500 L (1970)
Beautiful Fiat 500L Vehicle registration and license plate original, build in 1970.Member of the A.S.I. (federation Internationale Vehicules Ancien) and member of the fiat500 Club Italia.