Click here to list ALL Makes
Herald 13/60 convertible - almost finished project For Sale (1969)
|I am selling my Herald project because another project is taking all my time and I need the space.|
* Bonnet is fantastic condition - not a bit of rust and no dents
* Interior in very good condition - brown seats, contoured carpets
* Convertible top - good condition
* Engine runs well - has been in regular use for past few years - not gone on any long trips tough
* It did not pass the last MOT
* All items on the list has been completed except the welding. This includes 2 new front tyres, clutch slave cylinder, front right trunions and bearings.
* Rear outriggers need replacing
* Boot floor where rear outriggers bolt on needs replacing
* Passenger and driver foot wells need replacing
* One small section of rear driver side footwell needs replacing
* Needs 2 new engine mounts (I just noticed those)
A bit of good:
* All repair panels have been purchased (both front footwells, both rear outriggers, both boot floor sections)
A bit of bad (for me): We are no longer allowed to do welding in our garage. Which is why the project has stopped.
Asking price is £1600. This is only what I have put into it. All parts necessary to finish it are included. Just needs a bit of your time and welding skill.
My local repair shop said it would cost £500 for them to do the repairs. If nobody is interested, I may take it up there.
Another option is sell the car for parts.
* Very nice interior in dark tan
* Good convertible top in black
* Good engine and bits
* Good gearbox (without OD - I think)
* Set of 5 wheel with 2 new front tyres and 2 good rear tyres
* Bonnet in excellent condition
* Gauges, trim bits, windows, etc.
Fully restored imaculate Triumph Herald (1964)
1964 immaculate Triumph Herald 1200, MOT Feb, 2015
Show condition in duo tone red over white, with as new black upholstery. to include large history folder containing full restoration invoices totalling .....
Triumph Herald 1200,13/60 Breaking 4 for spares (1968)
Triumph Herald 1200,13/60 Breaking 4 For Spares,
Most Parts Available,
Worldwide Mail Order,
01302 858805 or 07760 280869,
Classic Vehicles Purchased For Cash Will Travel,
We Also Purchase .....
Triumph Herald 1200 (1969)
Car in excellent condition, the car is kept from us for over 25 years. The bodywork has no rust, the daschboard has no cracks. Matching numbers, working engine, new tank.
Version Coupé with Removable .....
Triumph Herald convertible (1969)
Older restauration in rustfree condition. Nice paint and good closing panels. Sweet engine and strong performance.
Nothing to do on it! Fully serviced and ready to enjoy
for more info, please call .....
TRIUMPH HERALD 13/60 CONVERTIBLE (1968)
1968 TRIUMPH HERALD 13/60 CONVERTIBLE. Triumph Racing Green with Black Trim. Family owned from new. Total body restoration carried out some years ago by Marque Specialists. Photographic record etc. etc. .....