Click here to list ALL Makes
Aston Martin V8 Volante in immaculate condition (LHD) (1979)
The Aston Martin V8 Volante was one of the most expensive cars money could buy in the seventies and eighties. This stylish convertible was introduced in June 1978, and Aston Martine only built 439 Volantes .....
Aston Martin DB6 Volante LHD - 1967
Some cars need very few words. This 1967 Aston Martin DB6 Volante LHD is definitely one of them. Let the name speak for itself:
- Aston Martin: the British luxury sports car manufacturer par excellence.
1991 Aston Martin Virage Coupe
Aston Green, with Magnolia Connolly Leather piped dark green. 1 of 46 hand-built in 1991. 1 of 37 original factory LHD. #333 of 363 created between 1989 and 1996. Appx 27,000 km believed; info centre .....
Aston Martin Vantage GT12 LHD (2016)
Announced in February 2015, the GT12 was launched as Aston Martin’s most potent and uncompromising Vantage yet, benefitting from the marques extensive recent racing and track experience to create a road .....
Real V8 Vantage Flip Tail (LHD) (1978)
Real V8 Vantage Flip Tail (LHD) For Sale (1978)
• One of the eleven (11) original LHD “Flip Tail” Vantages imported into the USA
• An original left hand drive (LHD) car
• Original paint .....
Aston Martin V8 Volante (LHD) (1985)
- Beautiful, matching numbers and European specification
- “Prince-of-Wales” cosmetics
- Factory 580 series engine with four twin-choke Weber carburettors
- Maintained by marque specialists
- Recent .....
Aston martin V8 original LHD and manual gearbox (1976)
The car you are looking at is a dry state rust free car. Its a rare Left hand drive manual car that is in an excellent state of preservation.
It had only very few owners and has always been maintained .....
Aston Martin V8 Volante 1981
A stunning two owners from new original Californian LHD V8 Volante in Balmoral Green with dark tan hide.
Full mechanical rebuild by R.S. Williams to 7.0ltr automatic specification. New discreet music .....
Aston Martin V8 Vantage LHD ONLY 8600 MILES (1985)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage (V580) Automatic Coupé (1985)
Only 8,600 Miles from new
Original Left Hand Drive Manufactured: 1 of only 3 Motorcars Produced
The Aston Martin V8 Vantage was hailed as .....
Aston Martin V8 Volante (LHD) (1984)
- A true Gentleman’s Muscle car
- 1 of only 216 LHD automatic examples with Weber carburettors
- Supplied with Aston Martin chassis records
- Presented in beautiful Royal Blue coachwork with Magnolia .....
1965 Aston Martin DB6 = Full Restored Correct = LhD 590k
Open to any trades for a Ferrari F40 with Us=specs or Lusso
or 275 GTB 2-cam or others will considered for trades.
On request please.
Located in the USA...private owner.
Aston Martin DB6