Click here to list ALL Makes
ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA SPRINT COUPE (1960)
VIN# AR 1493-21907
Alfa Giulietta Sprint Coupe 1960
This Sprint Coupe totally restored in 2003 is a 10105 model exported to the US by the 26th of June 1960 (New Jersey) Original color was red.
Alfa Romeo Giulietta SS 1300 coupé - No reserve (1959)
For sale in Paris on June 10th, 2013 - ARTCURIAL MOTORCARS
Engine No. R00548 * 83181
- No reserve
- Rare SS version
- Nice patina
- Beautiful lines
Derived from the .....
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta SS LHD
You can find us on Facebook and Twitter for News and Instant Stock Alerts. Please visit www.godinbanks.com for 25 photos and a large description of each car.
This is a very rare and desirable car, .....
Alfa Romeo 1300 Giulietta Sprint LHD (1962)
first reg.:01st feburary 1962
cylinder capacity:1290 ccm
mls:ca. 5000 KM
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint 1962
a good daily driver Giulietta Sprint with original color and original engine.
Perfect to drive as it is, it may need some attention on the long term.
for further informations please contact Piero .....
ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA SS EX WORKS PORTELLO (1961)
ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA SPRINT SPECIALE EX SCUDERIA DEL PORTELLO OFFICIAL WORKS CAR –NOW STREET LEGAL
• Marque : ALFA ROMEO
• Model : GIULIETTA 1300 SS - SuperSprint
• Year: 1961
• Chassis .....
1957 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
- Farina Red with black vinyl piped in red.
- According to the Alfa Romeo Museum archives this car was manufactured on September 27th 1957 and invoiced by the factory to their North American importer .....
1964 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1300 Sprint
- Alfa Red with red and grey interior.
- According to the Alfa Romeo Museum archives this car was manufactured on November 20th 1964 and invoiced by the factory to their dealer in Busto Arsizio (near .....
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Spider (1960)
Registration Number: EU Taxes Paid
Chassis Number: AR167395
The Alfa Romeo Giulietta (series 750 and 101) was a compact automobile manufactured by the Italian car maker Alfa Romeo from 1954 to 1965. .....
Alfa Romeo 750F Giulietta Spider Veloce (1958)
The epitome of Alfa Romeo’s sporting heritage, the Giulietta range caused a sensation when it was launched in 1954, with demand outstripping supply.
The Coupe was joined by the Spider, and the high .....
Veloce Spec. 101 series (1960)
Original Italian supplied car (LHD), twin 40 dcoe's , later 5 speed 105 series gearbox.
Full historic rally trim extensively prepared by marque specialists for Kenny McEwan.
Detailed spec. is very .....
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Sprint Normale coupe.
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Sprint Normale coupe. Original blue Plate California car, has been in outdoor storage for some time, 1300CC engine, complete car, White with black interior, needing full restoration .....
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Speciale
- According to the Alfa Romeo Museum archives this car was manufactured on January 11th 1961 and invoiced by the factory to their importer for North America, Hoffman Motor Company of New York, on January .....
1960 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint
- According to the Alfa Romeo Museum archives this car was manufactured on December 1st 1960 and invoiced by the factory to their dealer in Piacenza on April 13th 1961. The original colour was Alfa Red .....
Alfa Romeo Giulietta "Sprint Veloce" (1961)
Engine 1300 large-headed
Gearbox 4 spped Close ratio
HTP FIA (GTS, Period E); Italian Technical Passport and original car license plate (one of the few with the word "Sprint Veloce" in the paper).