- brand: Alfa Romeo
- model: 1900 Super
- conditions: restored
- first enrollment: 30/09/1958 (produced in 1957)
- possibility eligible for Mille Miglia
- vehicle with a certificate of historical relevance ASI
- documents: in order for the transfer of ownership,
vehicle free of mortgages and administrative stops
- targha: Italian black background white figures
- registration certificate: booklet
- valid revision: expiry 2 years from the time of
- chassis number: 1900.19047
- power supply type: petrol
- type 1900 number 19889
- matching numbers
- displacement: 1975
- power: CV 90
- gearbox type: manual
- number of gears: 4 + r.m. change at the wheel
- Km. Reported to instrument: 92,000 km. 200 (from
- general conditions: perfectly moving vehicle without
any type of mechanical, electrical or bodywork problem
- mechanical conditions: excellent
- engine conditions: excellent
- number of seats: 04
- vehicle always kept in the garage
- vehicle never damaged
- type of bodywork: Berlina
- number of doors: 04
- body color: black Alfa Romeo
- bodywork conditions: Excellent
- underfloor conditions: perfect without any signs of
- Chromed parts conditions: Excellent
- wheel rim conditions: Excellent
- pneumatic conditions: excellent with new tread
- interior condition: Excellent
- interior color: Gray / Sage green
- type of interior lining: Alfa Romeo cloth
- seat conditions: Excellent
- cladding conditions of the internal pavilion (sky):
excellent clean and without breakage
- road test: excellent has no problems, very quiet,
brakes, suspensions, perfect gearboxes
- country of first registration: Italy
- owners: n.02
- notes: the vehicle is eligible for Mille Miglia having
been produced in the year 1957
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo Italy.
Offers do not include transfer of ownership, radiation for export and transport, unless otherwise indicated. This is a used vehicle. It is advisable to check the vehicle before placing a bid, in order to avoid disappointment afterwards. To make an appointment for an inspection, please contact the seller
Possibility of transport and delivery by separate agreement regarding time, conditions and costs, in case of buyers residing abroad, inform in advance about the procedures and procedures for registering the vehicle in your country
This 1953, 1st series Alfa Romeo Touring Coupé ( right hand drive ) was sold new in Piemonte and was meticulously restored in 1984, with advice and help from Peter Marshall of the "Alfa 1900 Register"......
The classic 1900 series was Alfa Romeo’s first all new offering of the post war period. Introduced in 1950, the 1900 was designed from the outset with sporting credentials. A twin overhead cam-shaft,.....
ALFA ROMEO DUETTO SPIDER 1600 CARBURATORS OF 1990, ENROLLED IN THE RIAR, ORIGINAL 47000 KM, CARS IN EXCELLENT GENERAL CONDITIONS. CARS ON SALE DOES NOT ACCEPT EXCHANGES.
IF INTERESTED DO NOT HESITATE.....
1954 Alfa Romeo 1900 CSS Coupe with Coachwork by Carrozzeria Touring, Show Quality Restoration in Giallo with Medium Blue Leather & Grey Carpeting. Twin Carburetors, 5 Speed Transmission with Floor.....
Alfa Romeo 1900 "berlina six seaters" series handmade at the end of 1951 and purchased on 15 January 1952 by the Count Pavoncelli of Cerignola.
The car is in excellent condition,.....