Number of doors
Number of seats
RARE Grantura MK3, LHD, 1963
It is a 1963 MKIII and has the 1800cc MGB 3 main bearing engine and transmission.
The Grantura is very original and has Belgium plates.
It has an !!! HRG crossflow head !!! and twin Webber 40DOC (very rare and expensive to find)
Car was totally rebuilt (2008) including cutting the body off the frame and repairing the tubes, and was bonded back together as original.
- SPAX dampers
- new elekrik and cabling and according to German regulations
- Interior completely overhauled and renewed, including roof sky
- Brakes new or reconditioned
- new tyres 2015 Blockley Tyre
- new MWS Wire Wheels, paint same color Body
- Spoke rims with central lock
- Additional electric radiator fan
- The fuel tank has been changed
- suspension and bushes all nearly new
Eligible: Mans Classic, Goodwood Revival
Sale for new project
+32 472 41 56 41
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts