1968 Excellent small classic Italian spider For Sale
- brand: Fiat
- model: 850 Spider
- conditions: restored vehicle
- first registration: 22/05/1968
- documents: in order for the transfer of ownership, vehicle free of mortgages and administrative stops
- targha: original Italian (Rome)
- registration certificate: in order for the passage
- valid revision: expiry 24 months from the time of purchase
- chassis number: 0031416
- power supply type: petrol
- engine type: 100 gbs000
- matching numbers
- displacement: 903 cc
- power: 26.5 kw
- gearbox type: manual
- number of gears: 4 + r.m.
- Km. Reported to instrument: km. 9,500 km. 500 (from restoration)
- general conditions: perfectly moving vehicle without any type of mechanical, electrical or bodywork problem
- mechanical conditions: excellent
- engine conditions: excellent
- number of seats: 02
- vehicle always kept in the garage
- vehicle never damaged
- type of bodywork: Spider
- number of doors: 02
- body color: red
- bodywork conditions: excellent
- underbody conditions: good
- chromed parts conditions: excellent
- wheel rim conditions: excellent
- pneumatic conditions: new tread
- interior condition: excellent
- interior color: black
- type of interior lining: leatherette
- seat conditions: excellent
- hood conditions: excellent clean and without breakage
- road test: excellent has no problems, very quiet, brakes, suspensions, perfect gearboxes
- country of first registration: Italy
- owners: n.03
"This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo Italy.The offers do not include transfer of ownership, radiation for export and transport, unless otherwise indicated.To make an appointment for an inspection, please contact us at the details below or by email address
This is a used vehicle. It is advisable to inspect the vehicle before making an offer to avoid disappointment later. Possibility of transport and delivery even in non-EU countries, subject to separate agreement regarding time, conditions and costs, in the case of buyers residing abroad, inform in advance about the procedures and procedures for registering the vehicle in your country, the European certificate of conformity if requested and available, it is subject to charges
more car and bikes on our website: - details above
We advise our clients to contact us via email. We provide a worldwide shipping service, if you are interested, we will give you an estimate of the total costs.
The description and the price of the vehicle are for general informational purposes only. "Braveragazze motors" makes no guarantees regarding involuntary errors, inaccuracy, completeness, or reliability, or to transcription or printing mistakes. The information does not represent in any way a contractual commitment and therefore we are interested in contacting the Seller. The company is not liable for any lack or deformity of parts / components comparing with the original product features and homologation. The clients are welcome to check the vehicle at our showroom.
The Company is available to buy cars and / or motorcycles directly from clients or to sell on their behalf.
This delightful-looking Positano Yellow coupe is understood to have had just one lady owner until 2008, who purchased the car new in 1971 for the sum of £1054.73. In 1998 'DBW 590K' benefited from.....
1968 Fiat 850 Sport Spider fully restored in really Showroom condition!
RARE Hardtop included, original 2 owners from new, 3 Keys, book service, original tools kit, matching numbers, the engine is.....