1969 Excellent gt 1300 Junior (low pedals step) For Sale
- brand: Alfa Romeo
- model: GT Junior 1.3 (low pedals step)
- conditions: vehicle kept cooled outside painting
- first registration: 1969
- vehicle with a certificate of historical relevance ASI
- documents: in order for the transfer of ownership, vehicle free of mortgages and administrative stops
- targa: original Italian (TR xxxxxx black background with white lettering)
- registration certificate: original page booklet
- valid revision: deadline July 2019
- chassis number: 1235234
- power supply type: petrol
- engine type: 00530
- matching numbers
- displacement: 1290
- power: CV 88.4
- gearbox type: manual
- number of gears: 5 + r.m.
- Km. Reported to instrument: 101,000
- general conditions: perfectly moving vehicle without any type of mechanical, electrical or bodywork problem
- mechanical conditions: excellent
- engine conditions: excellent
- number of seats: 04
- vehicle always kept in the garage
- vehicle never damaged
- type of bodywork: coupe
- number of doors: 2
- body color: white alpha
- bodywork conditions: perfect
- underfloor conditions: perfect without any signs of rust
- chromed parts conditions: excellent
- wheel rim conditions: good
- pneumatic conditions: excellent
- condition of the interiors: new
- interior color: black
- type of interior lining: leatherette
- seat conditions: excellent
- cladding conditions of the internal pavilion (sky): excellent clean and without breakage
- road test: excellent has no problems, very quiet, brakes, suspensions, perfect gearboxes
- country of first registration: Italy
- owners: n.03
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo Italy.
Offers do not include transfer of ownership, radiation for export and transport, unless otherwise indicated. This is a used vehicle. It is advisable to inspect the vehicle before making an offer to avoid disappointment later. To make an appointment for an inspection, please contact the seller.
Possibility of transport and delivery by separate agreement regarding time, conditions and costs, in case of buyers residing abroad, inform in advance about the procedures and procedures for registering the vehicle in your country, the European certificate of conformity if required and is available for a fee
more car and bikes on our website: -------------------------- http://www.braveragazze.eu --------------------------
We advise our clients to contact us via email. We provide a shipping service worldwide and, if you are interested, we’ll give you an estimate of the total costs.
The description and the price of the vehicle are for general informational purposes only. “braveragazze motors” makes no guarantees regarding invluntary errors, inaccuracy, completeness, or reliability due to transcription or printing mistakes. The information does not represent in any way a contractual commitment and therefore we invite you to an independent verification about the vehicles features contacting the Seller. As the historical vehicles have been constructed several years ago, the Company is not liable for any lack or deformity of parts/components comparing with the original product features and homologation. The clients are welcome to check the vehicle at our showroom.
The Company is available to buy cars and/or motorcycles directly from clients or to sell on their behalf.
This particular Alfa retains its original untouched engine which has run a genuine 60,000 miles. Full matching numbers and no obvious oil leaks. It is fitted with Bosch fuel injection and achieves 158 BHP: It is 2,492cc capacity in six cylinder “V” configuration. The engine .....
My name is Franco and our Company name is Italian Classic Cars Tel: 00 39 338 813 9449.
Offered is a 1969 Alfa Romeo GT Scalino. HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC and hard to find. Excellent Future Investment!! First registered in Abruzzo Italy in 1969 and that is where she has remained her entire life.
Another great day at Duxford,Baston,Maxey and Thoresby Park!
Series 3 Alfa Romeo, this comes from a private collection and is a rot free car and not a import nor a car full of filler with botch repaired hiding under that filler waiting to just through! this car has only had 1 former owner "two on .....
In 1966 the GT Junior series was introduced to offer Alfa's Gran Turismo experience at a 1.3 lt capacity. This provided for affordable taxation mainly in the Italian market. In 1972, the GT Junior 1600 version was released as a median between the GT Junior 1300 and the sportier GTV 2000. Interstingly, .....
A perfect Alfa Romeo GT 1600 Junior for sale! It drives excellent and the state too!
The engine is rebuilt for race/rally around 165 HP.
Totally rebuilt suspention, brakes are new, only drove 1700 kilometers.
Gearbox rebuilt, rear axle rebuilt with spare differention.
New interior with rally .....
Very original 1976 Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 Bertone coupe. Sold to Mr. Gomez of Riverside, California by Cotton Goff Inc. on the 26th January 1976. This unrestored car is in a great condition.11 years ago it was exported to the Netherlands and has just run 96.447 miles. The bodywork is perfect and, thanks .....