1969 Excellent gt 1300 Junior (low pedals step) For Sale
- brand: Alfa Romeo
- model: GT Junior 1.3 (low pedals step)
- conditions: vehicle kept cooled outside painting
- first registration: 1969
- vehicle with a certificate of historical relevance ASI
- documents: in order for the transfer of ownership, vehicle free of mortgages and administrative stops
- targa: original Italian (TR xxxxxx black background with white lettering)
- registration certificate: original page booklet
- valid revision: deadline July 2019
- chassis number: 1235234
- power supply type: petrol
- engine type: 00530
- matching numbers
- displacement: 1290
- power: CV 88.4
- gearbox type: manual
- number of gears: 5 + r.m.
- Km. Reported to instrument: 101,000
- general conditions: perfectly moving vehicle without any type of mechanical, electrical or bodywork problem
- mechanical conditions: excellent
- engine conditions: excellent
- number of seats: 04
- vehicle always kept in the garage
- vehicle never damaged
- type of bodywork: coupe
- number of doors: 2
- body color: white alpha
- bodywork conditions: perfect
- underfloor conditions: perfect without any signs of rust
- chromed parts conditions: excellent
- wheel rim conditions: good
- pneumatic conditions: excellent
- condition of the interiors: new
- interior color: black
- type of interior lining: leatherette
- seat conditions: excellent
- cladding conditions of the internal pavilion (sky): excellent clean and without breakage
- road test: excellent has no problems, very quiet, brakes, suspensions, perfect gearboxes
- country of first registration: Italy
- owners: n.03
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo Italy.
Offers do not include transfer of ownership, radiation for export and transport, unless otherwise indicated. This is a used vehicle. It is advisable to inspect the vehicle before making an offer to avoid disappointment later. To make an appointment for an inspection, please contact the seller.
Possibility of transport and delivery by separate agreement regarding time, conditions and costs, in case of buyers residing abroad, inform in advance about the procedures and procedures for registering the vehicle in your country, the European certificate of conformity if required and is available for a fee
more car and bikes on our website: -------------------------- - details above --------------------------
We advise our clients to contact us via email. We provide a shipping service worldwide and, if you are interested, we’ll give you an estimate of the total costs.
The description and the price of the vehicle are for general informational purposes only. “braveragazze motors” makes no guarantees regarding invluntary errors, inaccuracy, completeness, or reliability due to transcription or printing mistakes. The information does not represent in any way a contractual commitment and therefore we invite you to an independent verification about the vehicles features contacting the Seller. As the historical vehicles have been constructed several years ago, the Company is not liable for any lack or deformity of parts/components comparing with the original product features and homologation. The clients are welcome to check the vehicle at our showroom.
The Company is available to buy cars and/or motorcycles directly from clients or to sell on their behalf.
In 1966 the GT Junior series was introduced to offer Alfa's Gran Turismo experience at a 1.3 lt capacity. This provided for affordable taxation mainly in the Italian market. In 1972, the GT Junior.....
Series 3 Alfa Romeo, this comes from a private collection and is a rot free car and not a import nor a car full of filler with botch repaired hiding under that filler waiting to just through! this.....
anno: 03 oct 1972
carrozzeria: colore blu olandese ,interni in texalfa cinghiale,sana sempre box da nuova
meccanica: motore tipo 00530 gomme e marmitte nuove.telaio ar 1283501