- Sold new by JCT 600 of Leeds in 1996 to its first owner in Lymington, Hampshire, and registered N8 AMV
- Finished in its original colour combination of Mendip Blue with a silver-grey interior and blue seat piping
- The previous owner acquired the car in May 2014 and a year later commissioned Works to carry out a V600 engine, brake, and suspension conversion. Included in the £66,000 work was the modification of the instrument binnacle for the fitment of a supercharger boost gauge from a Supermarine Spitfire
- The last Vantage converted by works to V600 specification, this is a very special car in wonderful colours and just 42,000 recorded miles
- Supplied with a one-year UK warranty
Aston Martin Works are delighted to offer for sale this stunning Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600; an historical example being the last car to be upgraded to V600 specification by Aston Martin Works. It is beautifully finished in its original colour combination of Mendip Blue paint with a Silver Grey leather interior piped in dark blue.
Delivered new by the Aston Martin dealership in Leeds to a man in Lymington, Hampshire, the car was first registered in May 1996 with the licence plate N8 AMV. Subsequent owners applied their own personalised number plates such as 97 UK, 78 SC, 1 YAE, and WHO 6H.
After a previous owner had enjoyed the Vantage for nine years, the car was acquired by a gentleman in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, in May 2014. A year later he presented the car to Aston Martin Works (when the odometer recorded only 23,700 miles) for us to carry out what would become the final Vantage V550 to be upgraded to V600 specification by Works. Along with the V600 engine, the conversion also included V600 suspension and brake conversions, plus Works modified the dashboard binnacle to house the gentleman’s own supercharger boost gauge from a WWII Supermarine Spitfire. The VAT inclusive total cost of the conversion was in the region of £66,000.
Having been very well cared for and maintained with regular services taking place at Aston Martin Works at Newport Pagnell, this Vantage V600 comes complete with the original service book and also a full size spare wheel kept in a bespoke Works trimmed bag. With its unique specification, this special car would make a wonderful addition to any collection.
SOLD (subject to completion) WE ARE TOP BUYERS WORLDWIDE FOR ANY CLASSIC ASTON MARTIN, SO PLEASE LET US KNOW, WHAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE! IMMEDIATE CASH PAYMENT!
Please Deduct 20% VAT, for a Tax Free Qualifying Purchaser, or an Export Sale.
ORIGINAL VANTAGE VOLANTE SUPERCHARGED 6.3L 681 BHP 617 lbft TORQUE .....
Stratton Motor Company are pleased to offer this 1987 Aston Martin Vantage Volante
Finished in Chichester Blue with Parchment Hide interior with Blue Hood,
29000 recorded miles,
Supplied by Stratton Motor Company
For further details please contact Roger Bennington .....
MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW
Stratton Motor Company are pleased to offer this 1973 Aston Martin Vantage
Finished in Crusader White with Black Leather,
One of 70,
Extensive Service History.
Very desirable collectors model
Recorded mileage 49730
For further details please .....
In 1959, Aston Martin won the Le Mans 24 hour race; indeed, so far the marques only outright victory in the French classic. To commemorate the 40th anniversary of this great victory, the company produced the ultimate V8 Vantage. Unveiled at the 1999 Geneva Motor Show, and available with both standard .....
Hand built and limited to just 40 units, the Aston Martin Vantage Le Mans was launched in March 1999 to commemorate their famous outright victory, 40 years prior, at the Le Mans 24 hour race and ultimately being crowned the world sports car championship winners in 1959.
Available with either 550bhp .....
We’re delighted to offer for sale this stunning and very rare Aston Martin 6 cylinder (One of only 70 built) owned by just 1 family from new!
Originally purchased from Reg Vardy specialist cars based just down the road from us here at Aston Workshop, the original owner enjoyed this AM Vantage with .....
1987 Aston Martin
Vantage Volante 5.3 V8
Finished in Chichester Blue
With Parchment hide and blue hood
5 speed manual gearbox
1 Previous owner
Supplied by ourselves with good history
only 37,268 miles
For further details please contact Roger Bennington on 01508 530491
Original Left Hand Drive Manufactured
The Aston Martin V8 Vantage was hailed as “Britain’s First Supercar” for its 170 mph (270 km/h) top speed when introduced. Its engine was shared with the Lagonda, but it used high-performance camshafts, increased compression ratio, larger inlet valves and .....
Chassis # R70118
- Attractively and appropriately finished in Aston Martin Racing Green paint with a fawn leather interior
- Only three owners from new, with less than 29,000 recorded miles, and maintained by Aston Martin Works for the majority of its life
- In lovely condition with a good history .....
Chassis # R70084
- Originally a Factory promotional / demonstrator vehicle
- Finished in its original colours of Brewster Green paint with tan Connolly leather piped Spruce
- Less than 37,000 recorded miles with a good history file and many previous MOT certificates
- Phenomenal performance from .....