- Originally a Factory promotional / demonstrator vehicle
- Finished in its original colours of Brewster Green paint with tan Connolly leather piped Spruce
- Less than 37,000 recorded miles with a good history file and many previous MOT certificates
- Phenomenal performance from its 550 bhp twin-supercharged V8 engine and 6-speed manual transmission
- Supplied with a one-year Aston Martin warranty
Finished in Brewster Green, this is a very striking Aston Martin V8 Vantage V550. Earmarked by the factory to be a promotional vehicle and demonstrator, it was specified in an appropriate colour combination which included tan Connolly leather with spruce green piping and green carpets.
First registered in June 1995, the car was serviced by an authorised dealer in Bradford four months later when it’s possible it left factory ownership. Soon living in London and appropriately registered B16 AMV, the car was regularly maintained by Aston Martin Works and also by recognised specialists.
The car enjoyed regular use as shown by the maintenance records on file, and in January 2010 it was acquired by someone in Leeds from an authorised dealer in Norfolk. The odometer recorded just over 35,000 miles at the time and it seems they hardly drove the car, covering less than a couple of hundred miles a year during their ownership.
Now with just under 37,000 miles recorded on the odometer, this wonderful motor car is in very good condition. It is supplied with a comprehensively stamped service book and a history file that contains a good quantity of previous MOT certificates and maintenance invoices. These cars offer phenomenal performance from their twin-supercharged V8 engines and 6-speed manual gearboxes, and they are very rare and special machines.
In 1959, Aston Martin won the Le Mans 24 hour race; indeed, so far the marques only outright victory in the French classic. To commemorate the 40th anniversary of this great victory, the company produced.....