- Originally a Factory promotional / demonstrator vehicle
- Finished in its original colours of Brewster Green paint with tan Connolly leather piped Spruce
- Less than 37,000 recorded miles with a good history file and many previous MOT certificates
- Phenomenal performance from its 550 bhp twin-supercharged V8 engine and 6-speed manual transmission
- Supplied with a one-year Aston Martin warranty
Finished in Brewster Green, this is a very striking Aston Martin V8 Vantage V550. Earmarked by the factory to be a promotional vehicle and demonstrator, it was specified in an appropriate colour combination which included tan Connolly leather with spruce green piping and green carpets.
First registered in June 1995, the car was serviced by an authorised dealer in Bradford four months later when it’s possible it left factory ownership. Soon living in London and appropriately registered B16 AMV, the car was regularly maintained by Aston Martin Works and also by recognised specialists.
The car enjoyed regular use as shown by the maintenance records on file, and in January 2010 it was acquired by someone in Leeds from an authorised dealer in Norfolk. The odometer recorded just over 35,000 miles at the time and it seems they hardly drove the car, covering less than a couple of hundred miles a year during their ownership.
Now with just under 37,000 miles recorded on the odometer, this wonderful motor car is in very good condition. It is supplied with a comprehensively stamped service book and a history file that contains a good quantity of previous MOT certificates and maintenance invoices. These cars offer phenomenal performance from their twin-supercharged V8 engines and 6-speed manual gearboxes, and they are very rare and special machines.
SOLD (subject to completion) WE ARE TOP BUYERS WORLDWIDE FOR ANY CLASSIC ASTON MARTIN, SO PLEASE LET US KNOW, WHAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE! IMMEDIATE CASH PAYMENT!
Please Deduct 20% VAT, for a Tax Free Qualifying Purchaser, or an Export Sale.
ORIGINAL VANTAGE VOLANTE SUPERCHARGED 6.3L 681 BHP 617 lbft TORQUE .....
Stratton Motor Company are pleased to offer this 1987 Aston Martin Vantage Volante
Finished in Chichester Blue with Parchment Hide interior with Blue Hood,
29000 recorded miles,
Supplied by Stratton Motor Company
For further details please contact Roger Bennington .....
MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW
Stratton Motor Company are pleased to offer this 1973 Aston Martin Vantage
Finished in Crusader White with Black Leather,
One of 70,
Extensive Service History.
Very desirable collectors model
Recorded mileage 49730
For further details please .....
In 1959, Aston Martin won the Le Mans 24 hour race; indeed, so far the marques only outright victory in the French classic. To commemorate the 40th anniversary of this great victory, the company produced the ultimate V8 Vantage. Unveiled at the 1999 Geneva Motor Show, and available with both standard .....
Hand built and limited to just 40 units, the Aston Martin Vantage Le Mans was launched in March 1999 to commemorate their famous outright victory, 40 years prior, at the Le Mans 24 hour race and ultimately being crowned the world sports car championship winners in 1959.
Available with either 550bhp .....
We’re delighted to offer for sale this stunning and very rare Aston Martin 6 cylinder (One of only 70 built) owned by just 1 family from new!
Originally purchased from Reg Vardy specialist cars based just down the road from us here at Aston Workshop, the original owner enjoyed this AM Vantage with .....
1987 Aston Martin
Vantage Volante 5.3 V8
Finished in Chichester Blue
With Parchment hide and blue hood
5 speed manual gearbox
1 Previous owner
Supplied by ourselves with good history
only 37,268 miles
For further details please contact Roger Bennington on 01508 530491
Original Left Hand Drive Manufactured
The Aston Martin V8 Vantage was hailed as “Britain’s First Supercar” for its 170 mph (270 km/h) top speed when introduced. Its engine was shared with the Lagonda, but it used high-performance camshafts, increased compression ratio, larger inlet valves and .....
Chassis # R70118
- Attractively and appropriately finished in Aston Martin Racing Green paint with a fawn leather interior
- Only three owners from new, with less than 29,000 recorded miles, and maintained by Aston Martin Works for the majority of its life
- In lovely condition with a good history .....
Chassis # R70135
- Sold new by JCT 600 of Leeds in 1996 to its first owner in Lymington, Hampshire, and registered N8 AMV
- Finished in its original colour combination of Mendip Blue with a silver-grey interior and blue seat piping
- The previous owner acquired the car in May 2014 and a year later .....