* Supplied by the Quattro dealership Scotts in London. All the service books in the original leather wallet and original factory build stickers are with the car in the service book , we have the V5 and keys .
* Extremely rare car to find and the Audis 1st car ever to use a V8 power plant. It was made as a direct collaboration to promote Hans Stuck competing in the Touring cars but unfortunately they won so many races they got banned for engine mods but the cars carved out a racing heritage.
* The correct BBS alloys have been cleaned and blasted and powder coated along with Michelin tyres which are fitted all around. As you can see from the pictures they really do the car justice and completely add to its originality.
* We purchased it from an avid Audi Quattro collector who has had it and maintained it regardless of cost. It has had a new timing belt and tensioners around 3000 miles ago and all the brakes and pads have been detailed as they are now in fantastic condition along with the rest of the car.
* We are open to a Part Exchange of mostly any description and it can be running or not / classic or modern / a barn find / Lhd or right. We can organise delivery !
* The car is going to be sold with a new mot & full pdi !
* We had great interest from the Audi owners club at the Nec regarding the car and it's rarity !
If you require any further information regarding the V8 Quattro then please contact our sales department on the details below or email us at using the button below.