Magnificent and undoubtedly one of the finest Speedsters ever to roll out of the Chesil Factory. This car was built in 2012 with new engine, suspension, etc, etc. I think only the floor pan, crankcases and steering column were utilised from the donor vehicle. It really is a stunning car, a pleasure to drive and a real head-turner…
• Colour : ‘Sasso’ Blue
• Full Porsche badges to exterior and steering wheel / gear lever
• Engine: 1800cc aircooled with twin Webber’s
• Hood : Navy
• Hood cover: Navy
• Wind-up windows
• ‘Motolita’ wood-rim steering wheel
• Gauges: Cream face black numbers
• Mileage: 2556 miles
• ‘Wedgewood’ blue carpet's with matching edging.
• Interior: ‘Cream’ Leather with blue piping to match carpets
• New style seats
• Heated windscreen
• Dash clock
• Polished horn push and gear lever
• Optional Chrome Wheels
• Spare wheel – full size and chrome
• 12v Socket Power point
• Thatcham immobilizer
• Pioneer stereo DAB+, Spotify, Full phone
• Pioneer MVH-X580DAB -Bluetooth, USB, DAB/DAB+ & Spotify, iOS & Android
• Kenwood KSC-SW11 150W Under-seat Active Subwoofer with Passive Radiator
• Front seat belts and Rear lap belts
• 12 months MOT on 25th June
• Cherished number plate
I have plenty more pictures…
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow.....
one of the very first.
Superb original condition,original panels and very nice burgundy pinstripe interior,no rust or corrosion,just tired flat paint.
Porsche 944 Turbo 1985 left hand drive,originally.....