1972 Triumph Spitfire 1300 - 91,607 miles - MOT till July 29th 2017
Tax & MOT exempt
- PRICE LOWERED -
A great summer car that is endless fun to drive, doesn't overheat, and pulls really well for a 1300 (not to mention it sounds amazing with its sports exhaust). I have owned this Spitfire over the last year and have had a brilliant time getting to drive it. Unfortunately I am moving to the US in august and have to say goodbye.
- 13" Lightweight Aluminium Dolomite Sprint wheels
- Sports Stainless Steel twin box exhaust system
- New Electronic ignition and HT leads
- Twin SU carbs with K&N air filters
- Larger carb jets installed
- Black historic number plates
- No rust whatsoever
- Soft top in immaculate condition, no holes or leaks
- All electronics in great working order
- Speedomotor currently not working
- has a tendency to start pinking slightly once up to temperature
- intermittent misfire that flares up every once in a while
If you like what you see please give me a call! - 07715845740
Alternatively if you cant reach me by phone, email me at [email protected] and I will be sure to respond quickly to you
Triumph Spitfire 1492cc,MK4 model 1980, original first owner (Pharmacist)
first paint mainly, The Spitfire war designed by Giovanni Michelotti in 1957.
Production was from 1962 -1980. This is one of the last cars sold by Auto Becker (Düsseldorf) who was main Ferrari Importer in Germany.
A Hardtop .....
The Triumph spitfire was introduced in 1962 at the London Motor show as an entry level two seat sports car. A clever development of the Triumph Herald saloon it used tried and tested mechanical components and a similar separate chassis and steel body construction. The attractive body penned .....
AN EARLIER RESTORATION:LAST OWNER FOR 25yrs:OVERDRIVE:REPLACEMENT NEW UNLEADED ENGINE, Red, We are pleased to offer another fantastic example of the super rare Classic MK3 1296cc Spitfire,this one with very rare factory Overdrive.First Regd in the UK,a home market RHD car in May 1970 being one of the .....
This is a very nice Triumph Spitfire Mk3 from 1967.
This Spitfire Mk3 is particularly well equipped with, among other things,
* Original hard-top in the same color,
* Chrome wire wheels with new tires,
* Wood sports steering wheel,
* Burl Walnut wood dashboard,