• 19" alloy wheels – 11-spoke design
• Alarm and immobiliser
• Aston Martin Premium 700W audio system
• Auto dimming rear view mirror
• Bluetooth telephone preparation
• Driver and passenger front airbags
• Electrically adjustable heated front seats
• First aid kit
• Full leather interior
• Powerfold mirrors
• Rear parking sensors
• Satellite navigation system
• Traction Control System
• Trip computer
• Tyre pressure monitoring
• Ventilated, grooved disc brakes with ABS
• Wheel Slip Protection
Hard to believe that the Vanquish was first penciled by Ian Callum in 2001 as it still looks fresh and stunning today.
This was the era when Ford owned Aston and it was the first to feature carbon.....
The First Generation V12 Vanquish Was Unveiled At The 2001 Geneva Motor Show And Was The Ultimate Replacement For The Then Dated Aston Martin Virage, With The Vanquish S Introduced.....
We are delighted to be able to offer for sale this exceptionally low mileage Aston Martin Vanquish S. Finished in Nero Daytona Metallic with Obsidian Black Interior Hide. This example also benefits.....