A 1984 2l petrol automatic fuel injected Mercedes 190E, in excellent condition with 2 owners from new. Originally registered in the UK but now in Ireland, it can be reregistered in the UK quite easily,
• 46k miles
• 2 owners from new (1 UK, 1 Ireland)
• Full service history (Mercedes UK followed by classic Mercedes specialist)
• Astral Silver in showroom condition
• Blue cloth interior
• Automatic gearbox
• 4 electric windows
• Electric mirrors
• Power steering
• 4 new Michelin Cross Climate tyres
• 4 new H&R springs
• New alternator
• New wiper motor
• New anti-rollbar bushings
• New engine mounts
• New brakes lines
• New OVP relay
• Upgraded radio with Bluetooth phone connectivity
• NCT reports for the last 9 years available and many MOTs from before that.
• Current NCT valid until September 2019
• Qualifies for classic tax and insurance
• Sunroof is currently disconnected as the switch that stops the motor is broken so the motor then slips on the ratchet mechanism, easily fixed if you know what you're doing, I don't!
• Small paint bubble on drivers side front wing, minor but needs to be kept in check.
Lots more photos here:
- details above
I've owned it for 9 years, it's driving beautifully and a very reluctant sale but its not getting the use it should and doesn't suit my needs at the moment.
1,900 cc, 4 Cylinder, 80 HP gasoline engine newly repaired (clutch, brake, radiator, new water pump), SERVO-BRAKES, INTERIOR WOOD, Most Perfect STATE PAINT, INTERIOR, CHROME, OPERATION, ETC. , LAST.....
1957 Mercedes Benz 190 SL. Mercedes started production on this ponton based W121 in 1955 staying in production until 1963. It was the more affordable version of its bigger brother the 300SL Roadster......
Mercedes Benz W201 190E 2.5 16 Auto..... First registered May 1990 and supplied new in Japan, this vehicle can only be described as an absolute credit to it's two former keeper!! Totally frre from.....
Mercedes 190d 2.5 5 cylinder.in very good condition 168000 miles in classic white automatic gearbox /car is mechanically perfect with no diff whine or gearbox problems the engine is very strong and.....
This beauitful car is restored in the original color code #353. The interior is made out of beigen Leather. The Hard-top is also in the car's paint color with large window. This car was imported from.....