The bus was built in Western Germany in July 1959 and spent a sheltered life in Arequipa, Peru as a hospital support vehicle. In 2017 it was finally imported to UK and for close to two years it has undergone a full cosmetic and mechanical restoration.
The prep and paintwork was carried out by Daryl at CMT Autobodies. Rooflining, panels, roof lining by Adrian at Axminster Upholstery. Phil and Doddy from Crowshute garage did substantial electrical and mechanical work. Richard Griffiths was managing it with Jeremy Taylor.
1) Full strip down and and sand of complete shell inside and out.
2) Replace all window frames and Rubber seals.
3) Full service of engine.
4) All new suspensions and shocks.
5) Complete custom interior and roof lining.
6) All new loom, electrics and gauges.
7) New heat exchangers and restored cable mechanism.
8) All new chrome Brightwork keys ignition window catches
9) All brakes restored
10) All seats have been rebuilt frames restored.
11) Front under side and pedal brackets re-fabricated and bumper brackets.
12) New bumpers.
Included in sale is full set of original door-handles with correct markings. Everything works as it should.
This Kombi is an early-split with very low mileage, restored to factory specification but with little extras such as a 1500cc engine and 12 volts for extra reliability.
For full details and further information please contact Jeremy Taylor on the details below / using the button below or Mark Culatto on the details below / using the button below.
Registered in Jersey from new, this RHD 1975 T2 Westfalia with tilt rood has been subject to a full restoration by Le Riche on behalf of a client during the period 2012 /2013, and has covered only.....
Type 2 bay window camper owned past 16 years full body restoration done 2008-2010 subaru engine 2.2 16 valve fitted 2010 by tsr engine conversions in suffolk van was featured in vw camper magazine.....
VW T25 Camper Van - First registered 01-03-1990
One previous owner
Selling my beloved T25 Camper Motor Home runs on LPG (very cheap about 45p a litre) and Petrol
very realisable and economical