Here we have my Vauxhall Carlton M4000 GSI 24v that I have owned for around 11 years.
The car was restored 10 years ago by the late Richard Mills of RM Classics and has been maintained since to a very high standard.
What you are buying here is very much a one off extremely rare car.
• Bilstein shocks all round
• Omega 286 rear vented discs conversion with Grooved and drilled discs all round
• Manzel M4000 4L engine fitted with Vetra Turbo injectors, ABS chipped ECU, modified air flow meter, Single mass flywheel, Helix modified uprated with ABS chains and guilds replaced in last 10k.
• Getrag 265 gearbox with quick shift
• Stainless Steel De cat pipes
• Cats back Richard Brunt 4L built stainless steel exhaust not 3L.
• ABS top strut washers
• Braided brake hoses
• Police Clocks
• Poly rear donuts
The car mechanically is in excellent condition and comes with almost 11 months MOT. Driver well, lots of power & torque and most importantly - much more reliable and very much rarer than a Lotus.
I will say to get the maximum performance out of this engine (Around 280bhp), you are best to switch over to a programmable ECU.
This is the only Manzel M4000 engine I have ever seen for sale which makes this car very rare and unlikely to be repeated.
Very rare Carlton 2.0i CDX Auto. Only 16 go these cars currently left on the road in the UK. Owned for 3 years and used a daily driver. 100 % reliable, never fails to start, super smooth, quiet, very.....