Here we have my Vauxhall Carlton M4000 GSI 24v that I have owned since 2008.
The car was restored in 2008 by the late Richard Mills of RM Classics and has been maintained since to a very high standard.
What you are buying here is a one off extremely rare fast car.
• Bilstein shocks all round
• Omega 286mm rear vented discs conversion with Grooved and drilled
• Front Grooved and drilled discs
• Manzel M4000 4L engine fitted with Vetra Turbo injectors, modified air flow meter, Single mass flywheel, Helix uprated with ABS chains and guilds replaced in last 10k (280bhp).
• Getrag 265 gearbox with quick shift
• Stainless Steel De-cat pipes
• De-Cats pipes back Richard Brunt 4L built stainless steel exhaust not 3L.
• ABS top strut washers
• Braided brake hoses
• Poly rear donuts
• Diamond black leather interior
The car mechanically is in excellent condition. Driver well, lots of power & torque
This is the only Manzel M4000 engine I have ever seen, which makes this car very rare and unlikely to be repeated.
Total Vauxhall magazine featured January 2013
Time wasters and tyre kickers, please move onto the next advert
Very rare Carlton 2.0i CDX Auto. Only 16 of these cars currently left on the road in the UK. Owned for nearly 4 years and used a daily driver. 100 % reliable, never fails to start, super smooth, quiet,.....
Vauxhall Lotus Carlton, 1992 J reg. Owned since 2004
MOT until 8th April 2021
Brand new engine block fitted in 2004 with re-conditioned cylinder head, new heavy duty timing chain. Has only covered.....