Here we have my 1 of 3 known Mono-tone Black (BK1) Morris Cooper that I have owned for around 11 years.
The car has been in for restoration with the late Richard Mills of RM Classics for the past 11 years and is very near to being finished.
What you are buying here is a real Morris Cooper and a very rare car.
• The body has been completely restored, all rot cut out, new metal wielded in then blasted and hot metaled to stop any further rust at great expense.
• Engine rebuilt by Boss racing, +40 original D-Type pistons, 265 cam, modified head, SC/CR remote gearbox, lightened flywheel, twin 1 ¼ SU’s - Around 80bhp.
• 7.9 Minisport 4 pot billet front calipers with rated discs
• Cooper S reverse rims with 165/70/10 A059 tyres
• RC40 exhaust
• Refurbished Wood and Picket handed leather seats
• TLC number plate valued at 3k
• Lots more, too much to list.
All parts are there to finish apart from Webesco sunroof (R&S Coachworks, Broadstairs £800) and head lining
The car has been rebuilt using NOS, the engine has not been run, all parts are there, it just needs interior fitting.
Once finished, this car will be a show winner all day lone.
I have a full set of photo’s to go with the sale detailing the restoration
1966 MORRIS COOPER S MK2 ORIGINAL ITALIAN CAR
MODEL COOPER S MK2
PRICE EURO 39.800
CHASSIS N. 767696
CAPACITY 1275 CC
KM SHOWN 54000