Here we have my Vauxhall Carlton Diamond 24v that I have owned for around 10 years.
The car was restored 9 years ago by the late Richard Mills of RM Classics and has been maintained since to a very high standard.
What you are buying here is very much a one off extremely rare car.
• Bilstein front shocks, Monroe air rear
• Omega 286 rear vented discs conversion with Grooved and drilled discs all round
• Richard Brunt rebuilt 4L Irmscher C40SE engine
fitted with uprated chains and guilds.
• Manual transmission
• Stainless Steel De cat pipes
• Friedrich Motorsport 4L built stainless steel exhaust from the cats back, not 3L.
• Irmscher 30mm lowered & uprated springs all round
• ABS top strut washers
• Braided brake hoses
• Poly rear donuts
• Custom Cooper/Brass radiator
• Police Clocks
• Tow bar fitted
The car mechanically is in excellent condition. Drives well, loads of power & torque and most importantly - much more reliable and very much rarer than a Lotus.
This engine with the existing exhaust fitted is pushing near to 300bhp.
Irmscher C40SE engines are extremely rare and sort after. The last one for sale in Germany - 5 years ago - was advertised for 9,000EUR.
Very rare Carlton 2.0i CDX Auto. Only 16 go these cars currently left on the road in the UK. Owned for 2.5 years and used a daily driver. 100 % reliable, never fails to start, super smooth, quiet,.....
Vauxhall Carlton 3000 Gsi, 2 Owners, Extensive History File, 1989 ( F Reg )
We have carried out a full body restoration dealing with all the usual Carlton problem areas and repainting where required......