Landover Series 2A 1967 bought new by Glen Livet Estate
• New Fully Galvanised Bulkhead,
• New CNC Aluminium Floors, Tailgate,
• New Old Stock Aluminium Sill (Deep Style)
• New Fuel Tank
• Front Radiator Panel Fully Galvanised
• All Engine Mounts and Body Caps Re Galvanised along with all Metal parts that could be Galvanised
• New Rear Rag Top Galvanised Hoops
• New still in the Bag Exmoor Beige Full Soft Top
• Custom Made Black /Green Pin striped Soft Velour Storage Cover c/w Landover Series Logo
• New Rocky Mountain Door Bottoms
• New Aluminium Rock Mountain Door Tops & Glass
• New Rock Mountain Parabolic Leaf Springs all round
• Genuine Landover Deep Dish 1 Ton Rims
• 10” Drum Brakes upgrade fitted all round
• General Grabber Tyres
• 2 x new Genuine old stock Landover front wings
• New Rear Tub quarter panels
• Rear Tub Cross member Galvanised and Powder coated Black
• Bonnet internal Frame Galvanised and Powder coated
• New Seat Box Sides and Tool Battery box fitted
• All round new Dome Head Rivets fitted
• New Genuine Lucas Glass Lens fitted with LED Bulbs
• New full Wiring loom fitted by Auto Electrician and all terminals soldered type.
• Polished Stainless Steel Bezel Headlight rims fitted
• The Body work was taken back to bare aluminium and resprayed by professional Paint Shop in Landover Marine Blue (2 Pack Paint)
• All panels have been painted underneath and inside inner wings to same quality as outside finished panels
• New Reconditioned 300 TDI Turbo Engine overhauled by Precision Engineering Elgin
• New Turbo Cassette
• Power Steering Conversion
• Full Custom made Stainless Steel exhaust system
• Full front and back Axle Crown rebuild all bearings replaced with Timken bearings
• New galvanised Chassis from Richards chassis fitted with CAD Drawing Mounts for 300 TDI engine and also Power steering Point mounts
• Chassis Galvanised and then Powder Coated Black
• Fully Overhauled Series Gearbox all bearings/seals replaced and supplied by Ashcroft Transmissions
• New Chrome Steering Swivels
• Heavy Duty all in one Dutch Military Swivel Gators (Not glue type)
• Tow ball and Electrics fitted
• MOT and Tax Excempt
• All parts that have been replaced with top quality items no Britpart items
• This Landover has only done 100 dry miles since restored just to make sure everything working as should
• Fitted with Slide rails for seats but not Seat cushions fitted
• All Proof Photos can be supplied Step by Step photos along with most receipts
I’m sure ive missed loads but if you require any more info get in touch
Classic Land Rover 109 Series III 4x4 1974
original LHD, Original Engine Rover 2 1/4, 4 Cylinders, 4x4 High/Low range, 5 Doors, roof rack. tow ball ,
Solid . Nice inside/outside . good mechanically
We do assist with the transport
In our June 8th Auction 2017 Ledbury UK
The Series IIA was in production from 1961 to 1971, and is considered by many to be the most rugged of all the classic Land Rovers. The Series II became the IIA when the diesel engine was bored out to match that of the petrol version at 2 ¼ litres.
Fully rebuilt / restored / modified by previous professional mechanic to an extremely high standard (he runs his own garage / classic car restoration business), this is a credit to him and is now a very useable classic in better than new condition. This is not the usual scruffy amateur conversion as .....
We are delighted to offer this very rare 1958 Land Rover Series 2 Cuthbertson tracked vehicle. Cuthbertson was an early manufacturer of rubber tracks, dating back to World War 2, and designed the first endless rubber belt. This led to many further developments based on applications for his invention. .....
Fabulous, Fully restored LWB Military series 2a. 2 1/4 petrol. Galvanised chassis, painted black. New bespoke wiring harness. Fully rebuilt and galvanised bulkhead. All brightwork re-galvanised, Oil cooler, Twin fuel tanks, Huge spec, Originally issued to the SAS, currently presented as a truck cab, .....
Land Rover Centre Huddersfield (est. 1968)
the UKs No 1 supplier of Quality Re manufactured, Rebuilt and Refurbished Classic Land Rovers
offer for your consideration:
347 AWW – 1962 Land Rover Series IIA – Diesel – 63,000 miles
This Land Rover is exactly how it was supplied new, via .....
1959 LAND ROVER SERIES 2 very rare vehicle mot exempt tax exempt
same owner for 22 years the series not a series 2a this is a very rare find
ideal for collector, restorer, or just use and enjoy as is
worldwide export available
55K miles, Restoration and bare metal respray several years ago (photos), original chassis with new legs/ outriggers / rear crossmember.Recent service, steering linkage service, ball joints, points, plugs, timing, valve clearances etc.Weber carb conversion.Original petrol engine.Freewheel hubs.Fairey .....
For sale, through JOHN BROWN 4X4 LTD, Land Rover® Series 2a in Deep Bronze Green (1971).
MOT exempt. Tax Exempt. Petrol 2286cc. Free Wheeling Hubs. 750 tyres. Recent canvas and seats.
We are delighted to present for sale this smart Series 2a crossover, previously sold by us in 2016 as a built-to-order .....
For sale, through JOHN BROWN 4X4 LTD, Land Rover® Series 2a Ragtop in Deep Bronze Green (1968).
Petrol 2286cc. MOT Exempt. Tax Exempt. RESERVED
Here for sale we are delighted to present this Series 2a, in popular Deep Bronze Green with Khaki Canvas. Externally, there are lots of nice period .....