Selling my Capri so i can be boring and buy a house.. Would prefer it goes to a Capri enthusiast. Genuinely a great car, starts first time runs great, just minor cosmetic bits to sort if you are bothered by them.
I may be open to swaps for a rot free Capri that's not original and needs mechanical or paint work with some cash my way...
- 1.6 Laser
- MOT - JULY 2019 - No advisories
- 60900 miles.
- I've Never taken it out in the rain, its been stored in a dry garage all its life by the looks of it.
- Lots of service history with original manuals and all MOT history.
- underneath is incredibly solid, happy to jack it up for anyone who wants a look. previous owner said it was waxoyled from new.
- Original paint, never welded or restored.
- Very recent service/coolant flush/ht leads/plugs/filters/oil/rocker cover gasket
- Carb/timing set up perfect.
- No leaks anywhere
- New Camblet
- New water pump
- New discs and pads on the front and new pads and cylinders on the rear.
- New rear leaf springs.
- 2.8 half leather interior - Great condition - One tiny hole on the driver seat fabric
- 7 spoke 13" RS alloys
- Original Radio and Speakers with uncut dash
- CD player fitted on custom unit with speakers (Can be removed)
- Original parcel shelf
- Rust and rot free on all important areas
- Sunroof works
- bit of surface rust under door seal (top of sills) on both side, about the size of 10p.. cosmetic only, the car is solid. floor pans, sills, wings, everywhere is perfect.
(I have removed the tinting mesh on the headlights, and the lettered tyre walls.
I do have the radiator cover panel, just didn't put it back on before taking pictures.
The grill and headlight surrounds are colour coded underneath, i sprayed them black with peal able paint so can be put back to original. Recarro badges refitted to the seats.)
Looking for around £7000 - i think its a fair price considering how clean it is, with no hidden issues. Value agreed at 7.5k
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts