1964 MB 220 Sb “tailfin” For Sale
|1964 Mercedes-Benz 220 Sb “tailfin”|
Mileage: KM 8,100
Price: EUR 29.500
– Mercedes-Benz 220 Sb “tailfin”, beautiful specimen of its kind
– original German delivery, first registered 04/1964, documented history
– mileage according to odometer 8,100 km, likely to have rolled over just once
– completely and professionally repainted in the original colour middle red (MB code 516)
– nice pinstripe interior brown/beige
– manual sunroof
– white bakelite steering wheel with slight patina
– chrome complete without any major damage
– 4-speed manual transmission with steering-column mounted gear lever
– Vredestein whitewall tyres emphasize the elegant appearance of the vehicle
– Classic Data appraisal over € 32,500 (condition 2+, 2017)
– German registration documents and historic plates, new technical approval upon purchase
MERCEDES BENZ 220 S PONTON W180 II - 1957
2,195 CC., 100 hp, 6-cylinder, 4 SPEED, DOUBLE CARBURETION, leather, 5 SEATS, INTERIOR OF WOOD RESTORED, RADIO BECKER BRESCIA ORIGINAL, EXHAUST STAINLESS STEEL, MATCHING NUMBERS, Recent restoration, EXCELLENT CONDITION, PROPER OPERATION, released in SPAIN, ORIGINAL REGISTRATION, DOCUMENTATION AND ITV .....
1954 Mercerdes-Benz 220 W187 Cabriolet A
In 1951, Mercedes introduced its 220 series. Together with the flagship 300 series, these were the first post-war Mercedes with a complete new and cutting-edge 6-cylinder engine. Sporty performance, a comfortable ride and an superb looking bodywork. What else would you looking for?
You could choose .....
1963 Mercedes-Benz 220SE Cabriolet
This 1963 Mercedes-Benz 220SE Cabriolet is an excellent original car that could use minor cosmetics. Black with tan interior and a manual gearbox. Mechanically sound. The bumpers need to be re-chromed and it needs a new soft-top. The interior has been completely redone including the rare 4 bucket seats. .....
1958 220S Ponton Cabrio
Ponton 220S Convertible - Project to finish!
This 220S is a part of a collection bought in Holland.
It has been dry stored for several years - imported from the USA.
Tax has been paid in the EU, but papers are missing!!!
(Papers are with the foreign owner, but contemporarily missing - might .....
1959 Probably the best 220 SE Ponton Conv
1959 Mercedes 220 SE Ponton Convertible
This wonderfull car is a 1959 Mercedes Benz 220 SE Ponton Convertible
First registered in Switzerland in 1959
Two owners from new
Full history is known ; huge history file is present
Restored in the 80's , still in a very .....
1958 Mercedes 220S coupé
VERY NICE, VERY good, VERY rare, VERY original, rustfree, perfectly running/driving 1958 Mercedes 220S coupé. (Body#8500161). With dutch registration. Drive it home.
Price on request
Take a look at our website www.stolzeclassiccars.nl for more information and the biggest choice in REAL Classic .....
1951 Mercedes 220 Cabriolet A
One of the very fist deliveries of the series...out of a well known collection. First registration october 17th, 1951 to Feldmühle papermaking pulp factory near Bielefeld, germany... only 3 owners from new!
Completely restored years ago, including new wooden frame, revision of metal parts, new .....
1964 Mercedes-Benz 220 SEB Coupe
Recently imported from near Bergerac in France, 220 SEb Coupé is finished in cream with a black roof and has the very good original maroon leather interior. This Mercedes-Benz is supplied with a French registration document, a French transfer document, a number of invoices,
£22,500. Now £21500