– Mercedes-Benz 220 Sb “tailfin”, beautiful specimen of its kind
– original German delivery, first registered 04/1964, documented history
– mileage according to odometer 8,100 km, likely to have rolled over just once
– completely and professionally repainted in the original colour middle red (MB code 516)
– nice pinstripe interior brown/beige
– manual sunroof
– white bakelite steering wheel with slight patina
– chrome complete without any major damage
– 4-speed manual transmission with steering-column mounted gear lever
– Vredestein whitewall tyres emphasize the elegant appearance of the vehicle
– Classic Data appraisal over € 32,500 (condition 2+, 2017)
– German registration documents and historic plates, new technical approval upon purchase
This 1963 Mercedes-Benz 220SE Cabriolet is an excellent original car that could use minor cosmetics. Black with tan interior and a manual gearbox. Mechanically sound. The bumpers need to be re-chromed.....
One of the very fist deliveries of the series...out of a well known collection. First registration october 17th, 1951 to Feldmühle papermaking pulp factory near Bielefeld, germany... only 3 owners.....