This Matchless G9 500cc twin is a late 1958 Deluxe which has received a full restoration from a previous owner.
- Gel battery
- Solid state rectifier
- Electronic anti-wet sump valve
- Original 6V system
- Amal 376 Series Monobloc carb
I've owned this motorbike for a little over 2 years now & she hasn't missed a beat. I've made some great memories & she will be missed but needs must. I've kept up with the maintenance & have carried out the work listed below:
- New brass fuel taps
- New fuel tank rubbers & bolts
- New fuel lines
- New HT leads, caps & spark plugs
- New cables (throttle, clutch, choke, mag)
- New genuine Beston handlebar grips
- New stainless bar end mirror
- New Avon Speedmasters fitted in 2016
- Refurbished carb with new genuine Amal repair kit (main, needle & pilot jet etc)
I also have the full history of this Matchless from the AJS & Matchless owners club. This includes it's original factory dispatch records, information about the frame, engine numbers & all previous owners.
She runs great & will normally kick over on the 1st or 2nd attempt. Just add petrol & ride.
Sale includes rear luggage rack (not pictured).
Here's a video of her running (pre-carb rebuild) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdpCYJAVbyI
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts