If you want the finished article this is the van/bus/camper for you.
It spent the first part of itís life in good old/dry California and was registered in the UK in 2011 from when I have the service history. It lives in a garage just as it did for the previous owner. The van has a lot of original features from 1969 with some nice modifications to make it more comfortable.
- New engine, less than 30k on it. Runs at 65/70 nicely, you wonít be the one holding up the traffic on the A303. Starts first time every time
- Very clean and rust fee engine bay and battery trays
- Fire suppression in the engine bay
- American and UK licence plates, both are legal, comes with both
- Rock and roll bed full width so no cramped nights
- Red and white check curtains all the way round
- A windscreen cover for privacy at night
- Power steering which is a bit of god-send
- Bass bins and Bluetooth stereo
- Tax exempt
- MOT recently passed in September, also had a number of little jobs done
- GPS speedometer
- Twin carb
- Large wooden steering wheel
- Comes with a clip in hammock that sits across the front seat - we have used it and it's excellent
- Porsche alloy wheels
- Lowered and narrowed with drop spindle with a slight rake from back to front
- 2 spare tyres
- Under the bed/back seat lots of storage
- Under the buddy seat lot of storage
- 5 seat belts but you can seat 6 as the front passenger can fit two people
- 7th passenger can sit on the buddy seat. No seat belt but thatís not required for UK cars with the seat facing backwards
- Hard wired USB/phone charger in the glove box
- Cool black metal coffee cup holder which also doubles as handy place to put your phone
- Table that also comes out for sleeping/more space
- Extra wide rear view mirror
- Plug point for toasters/kettles/hair dryers/chargers etc
- Hook up to either camping mains or regular UK plug via cool adapter I bought (handy if the kids want to be in at night at home)
- Iíve taken the full width roof rack off so it fits in the garage, itís included of course
There is no camping gear with this van as we are keen campers so are holding onto all that stuff.
The reason for sale is that the money is being spent elsewhere and next year Iíll probably buy another van.
I prefer this type of van and do all the cooking/washing up etc outside. Means you have more space and no food smells inside. If you want a mini kitchen you could easily take out the buddy seat and have one fitted.
I have a single pdf with all the service history and the original paper work. I also have it all listed in an Excel spreadsheet. Let me know if you want to see that stuff.
I have had an independent verified valuation done by Lancaster Insurance at £24k. You are welcome to see the certificate. This proves its value and also guarantees full return should it ever be written off. Best £18 you can spend.
Feel free to message me for a viewing. We live just off the A23 10 miles North of Brighton.
VW T4 trident campervan for sale auto-sleeper conversion May 2002 2.5TDI PAS. Berths 2+2. Mileage 63,0000mls in very good condition with full service history. Includes a porta potti bicycle rack, roof rack and an awning. Heater is fuelled by the fuel tank The van is very economical to run, I have achieved .....
A very good condition, Camper van with about $5500 in fairly recent engine rebuild and other mechanical restoration and service, as well as partial repaint to otherwise original paint Camper bus. Very solid clean straight body. Very nice original interior.
More Photos available soon!
Price (GBP)£:12,600 .....
VW T25 Transporter Ė Project Selling my beloved T25 Transporter Diesel very realisable and economical - Solid Engine Bought this Van to convert into Motor Home due to other project I will have to pass it over to the VW enthusiast who has time to complete the conversation or use it as a daily van I have .....
Registered in Jersey from new, this RHD 1975 T2 Westfalia with tilt rood has been subject to a full restoration by Le Riche on behalf of a client during the period 2012 /2013, and has covered only 900 miles since completion. It is finished in the correct colours of white over beige, complimented by .....
Type 2 bay window camper owned past 16 years mot august 2017 full body restoration done 2008-2010 subaru engine 2.2 16 valve fitted 2010 by tsr engine conversions in suffolk van was featured in vw camper magazine march 2012 4 page spread heading scooby bay van has just had new ecu oil cooler changed .....
VW T25 Camper Van - First registered 01-03-1990
One previous owner
Selling my beloved T25 Camper Motor Home runs on LPG (very cheap about 45p a litre) and Petrol
very realisable and economical
This is a Motor Home fitted with Fridge Ė Hob and fitted Kitchen Units
The Motor Home has been re sprayed .....
Yes , it's a kind of fairytale, this bus was parked, more than 40 years in a warehouse.
We find it, in the same state as it went out from the VW factory in Sao Bernardo (Brazil) in 1972.
The bus has only runned 1500 miles
All is brand new, and you can still smell the flavors (leather, rubber ...) .....
This left-hand drive Kombi (possible origin Switzerland) is part converted. Consists of basic kombi, 1600cc Petrol, plus additional (leisure) battery and dual charging.oil temperature gauge,refrigerator,gaz cylinder, cooker/grill,sink, bed, table,cupboards and workshop manual.Fitted with UK headlights .....
Dear collectors and Campers.
- I can offer an amazing VW T1 with a matching Trailer Westfalia 310/4.
- This Bus is a Swiss frame off restoration with more then 1600 hours.
- This Bus Won in the past several trophys/ concours.
- This cool Bus Came in different Magazins , .....