Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Volante RHD - 1969 For Sale
This 1969 Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Volante is one of those cars where the name says it all:
- Aston Martin: the most desirable British luxury sports car manufacturer.
- DB6: considered by connoisseurs to be the pinnacle of development of the classic Aston Martin line.
- Volante: just another way of saying that an open four-seater is the perfect way to enjoy a four-litre straight six...
- Vantage: ... especially if that four-litre straight six produces 325bhp thanks to its triple Weber setup!
DBVC/3738/R is indeed one of only 29 DB6 Volantes to be delivered from new with the high-output Vantage engine – and it is still equipped with its original engine, number 400/4208VC.
Add to this:
- a deliciously patinated original black leather interior;
- a charmingly worn Oyster Shell grey paint, but actually delivered new in Olive Green, arguably the best-looking colour on a DB6 Volante;
- a manual ZF 5-speed gearbox;
- power assisted steering fitted from new;
- numerous other original options, such as a tonneau cover, a power operated aerial and chrome wheels with 3-ear hub caps;
- recent works by our reputed workshop Twin Cam consisting of a full engine rebuild, a revision of the braking system, a new hood in black Everflex, ice-blasting the underside of the car and treating it with waxoil;
- and a heritage certificate confirming the car's authenticity and its chassis and engine number!
Cette Aston Martin a été livrée neuve en 1967 au garage Wilmslow à Cheshire en Angleterre. Totalement restaurée en 2003 par un spécialiste Aston Martin à Hambourg en Allemagne, la boite de vitesses automatique a été remplacée par une manuelle, la carrosserie a été refaite conforme à l'origine, .....
Stratton Motor Company are pleased to offer this lovely example of David Browns DB6.
Finished in Dubonnet Red,
Black leather trim,
The engine has been uprated to 4.2ltrs and also has been converted to run unleaded fuel,
Heavy duty starter and Kenlowe fan,
Converted to negative .....
Build date: 27 October 1967
Parchment trim, blue carpets, light metallic blue.
This 1967 Aston Martin DB6 Saloon is for sale with Adrian Johnson Ltd. It is finished in light metallic blue, with a parchment leather interior and blue carpets. It was subject to major expenditure several years ago, .....
Chassis # DB6MK2VC/3762/R
- Delivered new to London with RHD steering but destined for immediate export from the UK
- Originally finished in Silver Birch paint with black Connolly leather interior
- Believed to have covered just under 30,000 miles from new
- Converted to the more desirable 5-speed .....
Aston Martin DB6 Coupé (1967)
Right Hand Drive: Automatic Transmission
Chassis No: DB6/3241/R Engine No. 400/3313
Long Term Ownership 33 years
Correct Matching Numbers
Of all the cars ever produced by Aston Martin, the DB6 is arguably the ultimate development of the David Brown “gentleman’s .....
Finished in California Sage with Natural Hide.
Matching Numbers Car with Original Factory Build: Power Steering, ZF Manual Gear Box and Vantage Engine.
Extensive History File with Original Build Sheet and Heritage Certificate.
Complete with Original Registration Number.
Stunning Car in Superb Condition......
This 1967 Aston Martin DB6 RHD has been under the same ownership for the last 40 years and is an excellent matching numbers car to finish restoring. Silver with black interior and partially restored, the car went into storage 20 years ago and hasn't been moved since. It left the factory with an extremely .....
We are pleased to offer this excellent DB6 Mark 2 automatic.
Looked after by us, for the previous long term owner, this Aston Martin has a very good history file.
With standard original 4 litre engine on triple SU carburettors.
Recent work includes total front suspension rebuild, with everything .....
A beautifully restored DB6mk2, original manual car with correct engine and correct 5-Speed ZF gearbox, and power steering fitted as standard
Finished in Cumberland Grey with Burgundy Leather interior.
Fully restored only a few years ago, engine rebuilt to 4.2 litre lead free specification, including .....