Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Volante RHD - 1969 For Sale
This 1969 Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Volante is one of those cars where the name says it all:
- Aston Martin: the most desirable British luxury sports car manufacturer.
- DB6: considered by connoisseurs to be the pinnacle of development of the classic Aston Martin line.
- Volante: just another way of saying that an open four-seater is the perfect way to enjoy a four-litre straight six...
- Vantage: ... especially if that four-litre straight six produces 325bhp thanks to its triple Weber setup!
DBVC/3738/R is indeed one of only 29 DB6 Volantes to be delivered from new with the high-output Vantage engine – and it is still equipped with its original engine, number 400/4208VC.
Add to this:
- a deliciously patinated original black leather interior;
- a charmingly worn Oyster Shell grey paint, but actually delivered new in Olive Green, arguably the best-looking colour on a DB6 Volante;
- a manual ZF 5-speed gearbox;
- power assisted steering fitted from new;
- numerous other original options, such as a tonneau cover, a power operated aerial and chrome wheels with 3-ear hub caps;
- recent works by our reputed workshop Twin Cam consisting of a full engine rebuild, a revision of the braking system, a new hood in black Everflex, ice-blasting the underside of the car and treating it with waxoil;
- and a heritage certificate confirming the car's authenticity and its chassis and engine number!
This 1967 Aston Martin DB6 RHD has been under the same ownership for the last 40 years and is an excellent matching numbers car to finish restoring. Silver with black interior and partially restored,.....
A beautifully restored DB6mk2, original manual car with correct engine and correct 5-Speed ZF gearbox, and power steering fitted as standard
Finished in Cumberland Grey with Burgundy Leather interior.