FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE
- Model 1965. Made in San Jose, California.USA .November 1964
- Condition: restored original vehicle well preserved. Restored mechanics.
- Engine: 8 cylinders in V 289 cid (4.700cc) Code "C" "Challenger" 200HP
- Power: 210 hp
- Gearbox: Automatic 3-speed
- Exterior color: Black "Raven black"
- Interior: Red Vinyl "Red Crinkle"
- History: Enrolled as a Historical Vehicle in Spain.
- Options: Electric hood, Automatic transmission, V8 engine, AM-FM radio, tires
(Deluxe wheels), GT Pack (Double exhaust, fog lights, red side stripping, center console).
This convertible Ford Mustang with the combination of colors of black origin (Raven black) and red interior (Red Crinkle),
with a mechanical V8 and automatic transmission of 3 speeds make it the dream of any passionate of the authentic "American pony cars"
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts