• Chassis 92 of 1270 total production
• Only 1,800 documented miles
• Supplied New to the Official Porsche Centre of New York
• Registered in the UK September 2012
• Only 2 Previous Owners
• Porsche OPC Service History with Central Operations Reading
Chassis # 92 of 1270 total production
Delivered new on the 1st March 2004 via Porsche New York specified in the most desirable colour combination of a Basalt black exterior (L041), complemented by a natural dark grey leather interior and matching luggage. Having travelled only 1,800 miles from new with documented OPC main dealer service history along with documented mot certificates on file, original service pack and maintenance literature. This limited production, V10 5.7L Porsche Carrera GT Supercar is a unique investment opportunity.
Documented Mot’s on file:
27/07/2018 1,802 miles
28/09/2017 1,781 miles
21/09/2016 1,725 miles
15/03/2015 1,693 miles
31/10/2013 1,679 miles
06/09/2012 1,663 miles
A 100% health check was completed by Porsche Central Operations OPC Reading on 27/07/2018 at 1,798 miles.
27/07/2018 1,798 miles Porsche Centre Reading Major Service
21/09/2016 1,725 miles Porsche Centre Reading Annual Service
30/10/2013 1,679 miles Porsche Centre Reading Major Service
Original leather Book Pack
Original Owner’s manual
Original Service Book, Owners Guide
Spare Keys & alarm fobs
Porsche Certificate of Authenticity (Porsche Cars Great Britain Limited)
Complete Tool Kit
Roof Storage straps
Tyre Inflator Kit
For any additional information, please contact Paul Bentley on 07766 740 253
- Original Dutch delivery
- The only original Dutch registered car that's accident-fee
- Full history known: only 2 owners
- A modern classic
Used pictures are stockphotos. The Porsche Carrera GT we have on offer, is an original Dutch delivered car. A total of three cars were originally delivered .....
Griffin Automotive are proud to bring to market this very rare and sought after Porsche Carrera GT finished in Basalt black with matching black leather interior.
This GT was built in 2005 and started life in Germany with it's first owner after leaving the Porsche Stuttgart factory, it was then sold .....
- A very late example of one of the most important cars in Porsche's history
- Benefits from a fresh service by Porsche Reading and recent major service totalling €25,000 including a new clutch
- An important addition to any car collection
- V10 normally aspirated engine with a sublime .....
We are pleased to offer this wonderful Porsche 904 GTS on behalf of its long term owner. This rare red 904 GTS comes with continuous history and raced in period at among others the 500 km of Spa 1964 finishing 4th in class. It is a very rare and desirable example of a Porsche racing legend, easily invited .....
For sale in our forthcoming auction in Paris, on 17 June 2019:
Chassis n° WPOZZZ98Z6L000179
Engine n° 90630709.
- Eric Coicaud's collection
- Supercar with an extraordinary sound
- Exceptional performance, 330 km/h
- 3 owners, transparent history
- Just 1 269 examples
Offered for sale is my Porsche 924 Carrera GT Tribute.
Being a porsche collector and enthusiast I have admired the front engine Porsche's for many years and have been lucky to have owned most of them at different times.Porsche Tributes,replicas and outlaw 911's are my thing.With the prices rising .....