Unique Maserati Ghibli in perfect condition frame off restored
• Maserati Ghibli 4.7L
• Maserati Certificates (delivery note and technical data sheet)
• 5 speed manual gear box
• Original Borrani wire wheels
• Bare metal nut and bolt – frame off –restoration by Scuderia Azzurra
• Engine, gearbox and technic complete rebuilt
• Color “Nero”
• Interior original “brown crocodile leather” beautiful refurbished
• Photodocumentation of the whole restoration process
• Classic Data Expertise Rating “1 + MINT – Concours Condition”
• Nominated 2018 at “MASTERPIECES” Concours d´Élegance Schloss Dyck
• 1600 km from new
A true late 1960’s icon, the Maserati Ghibli was first shown to the world at the 1966 Turin motor show. Named after the Ghibli winds from Northern Africa; a wind you would expect from such a motorcar.....
Car in first paint with service book. Timing belts have been changed and the mileage is 96.514km. The 2.0 litre 24V twin-turbo V6 produces over 300bhp with a 6 speed Getrag transmission and limited.....